Marines to send Wookies to infantry training on west coast. Update: Most fail initial physical

Just have a 2 part physical exam for the women.

First off, 30 minutes of
original

Then 4x10 sets of
IpmKtR2.gif

Then boom, world class
Zrxl8RF.gif

This is actually more the point. How many 18 year old girls will be medically discharged by 20 due to hip knee and back injuries that could have had a 20 or 30 year career in intel, supply or the Air Wing? I really don't think people even ones that served in the military that were not in combat arms understand how prevalent these injuries are in men alone.

My body is fucked up and I had no where near the abuse of a grunt. These women will be destroyed by 25.

It's going to be a pain to keep the male marines focusing on their duties when this is beside them.

lead-user-marine-girl-500-0.jpg

c188c981c87372542911e6c687b8dbb2--female-soldier-female-marines.jpg

c3826949d9f1bc435e199a2e887be9af--the-marine-marine-corps.jpg

52a5885ba8725a6d3c6da40407c70235.jpg

Left Coast is easier than Beast Coast humidity you cry babies ! ! !

I just can't wait until some of them get to 29 Palms. Pendleton is bad enough but at least you are not humping up hills in 120 degree weather.
Ill let u know how it goes

i've literally never seen a female servicemember perform any task, outside of supply or S-1/HR......not one. I"ve seen a few in the motor pool 'holding a broom', but they were flirting while the dudes were doing all the actual work. Same w/ deployment packouts, gauging fuel tankers, any physical detail whatsoever,

which is hilarious b/c i see alot them in my class w/ NAMs....oh word? for what, exactly?

i've literally never seen a female servicemember perform any task, outside of supply or S-1/HR......not one. I"ve seen a few in the motor pool 'holding a broom', but they were flirting while the dudes were doing all the actual work. Same w/ deployment packouts, gauging fuel tankers, any physical detail whatsoever,

which is hilarious b/c i see alot them in my class w/ NAMs....oh word? for what, exactly?
I was in an arty unit and we got chopped to do civil affairs. We got about 60 females drop into the unit. The 7tons were filled with females on our marches because they couldn't keep pace.

come to think of it, i had mad chicks in WLC (essentially Cpls or Sgts course in the USMC) w/ me, yet not one led a squad tactic, any room clearing/MOUT, called in a 9 line MEDEVAC or UXO report, led PT, etc....They did have to lead us in marching/D&C, but it was uniformly hilariously bad (although most of the POG guys sucked balls too). Calling everything off the left foot (even right movements), calling routstep and then not picking up quicktime before calling halt, etc...

just basic shit man

yet i'm pretty sure they all graduated. Standards

My first time around female service women was at a b school in Fort Leonard Wood. All but one spent their time trying to flirt with the guys. The one that did not tried to be a guy by I kid you not chew red man like no buddies business. I assumed she was a lesbian until one night I had to jump on a grenade. There is nothing less attractive than a women chewing red man but my squad needed me.

My first time around female service women was at a b school in Fort Leonard Wood. All but one spent their time trying to flirt with the guys. The one that did not tried to be a guy by I kid you not chew red man like no buddies business. I assumed she was a lesbian until one night I had to jump on a grenade. There is nothing less attractive than a women chewing red man but my squad needed me.

A giant among men.

I have no problem with this if they are able to maintain the same physical fitness standards as their male counterparts.
Except 99.99% of them can't.

It's a nickname for female marines. No idea where it came from, but it was used when I joined over a decade ago.
I've heard them called WMs but not wookies. Weird.

American women think they're in Iraq and they're Yazidis. That bad.

Back