Marines to send Wookies to infantry training on west coast. Update: Most fail initial physical

Bahaha, clowns you all are for believing this fake news.

There is no such thing as male and female.

As long as women are forced to lug around a 240 in the same ratios that regular 03 grunts are then im ok with it. Lmfao @ the ones that get assigned to be assaultmen. Those fireteams would bring the lulz for sure

This won't end well. Only 100 of the 400 who tried out made it through SOI on the east coast (something that 99% of males complete). Additionally, their top 10% were in line with the bottom 10% of males.

https://www.reddit.com/r/USMC/comments/6s7w3z/summarized_results_from_study_that_assessed_gce/
I can't wait for the feminist spin on the attrition rates.

hqdefault.jpg

I do think it's about time for females west of the Mississippi River to do their boot camp and MCT on the west coast though. Kinda dumb to send some chick from CA to the east coast for initial training but then again uncommon sense is a common virtue in the USMC.

I can't wait for the feminist spin on the attrition rates.

hqdefault.jpg
Too bad one of them was the NavSec for 8 years. He ordered the USMC to spend $30 mil and a year on the gender integrated thingy they did at 29 Palms and then dismissed it because he didn't like the results.

It's military leadership who made the decision to lower standards for women. Bullying and shaming women, who don't make the rules, for wanting to be part of the military is a shitty thing to do. So is using terms like wook and creating web pages like just the tip of the spear to shame females in the military. 25% of servicewomen get sexually assaulted by fellow soldiers... by guys exactly like you, by the judging.

I just can't wait until some of them get to 29 Palms. Pendleton is bad enough but at least you are not humping up hills in 120 degree weather.
I don't remember the hills being bad at all there. Are you talking about behind the comm school barracks with the wide paved road leading to the rifle range?

I don't remember the hills being bad at all there. Are you talking about behind the comm school barracks with the wide paved road leading to the rifle range?

No more by the Warrior's lounge. Remember that shitty bar that is out in the field? A couple miles by their is the Delta Corridor where we would take our tanks pretty regularly. The anti tank grunts would mirror us up in the hills by there. I humped it a few times and it was really intense factoring in the heat.

It's military leadership who made the decision to lower standards for women. Bullying and shaming women, who don't make the rules, for wanting to be part of the military is a shitty thing to do. So is using terms like wook and creating web pages like just the tip of the spear to shame females in the military. 25% of servicewomen get sexually assaulted by fellow soldiers... by guys exactly like you, by the judging.

have you ever served in the military? most of the sexual assault is due to the changes in rules of how they define it. even meat gazing, grab assing (its ok when a chick does it to a guy but not the other way around) and chicks with post traumatic smash syndrome and fake rape is considered assault

Too bad one of them was the NavSec for 8 years. He ordered the USMC to spend $30 mil and a year on the gender integrated thingy they did at 29 Palms and then dismissed it because he didn't like the results.

Are talking about the testing they did with the women units vs the male unitts? I don't remember where it was done at.
My buddy is an officer that just transferred to recruiting/. He is pretty bitter about them wasting all that time.

Or guys like me shit on everyone in uniform regardless of status. We are aslso tired of watching idiots that can't comprehend that the military's job is to kill people and break shit and these stupid fucking games are only going to weaken units and get 18-23 year old kids killed needlessly because the standards keep getting fucked.

This is a waste of time, money and energy. All it will stop is physically fuck up women, some for life, and destroy promising careers in areas where their bodies can take the work load.

No more by the Warrior's lounge. Remember that shitty bar that is out in the field? A couple miles by their is the Delta Corridor where we would take our tanks pretty regularly. The anti tank grunts would mirror us up in the hills by there. I humped it a few times and it was really intense factoring in the heat.
Hey now, don't talk shit about the Warrior Club. I hope they still have the Time Crisis 2 arcade cabinet.

Are the recruits predominantly raised going to all-boys schools, thereby causing them not to understand how to respectfully interact with females? I'm confused.
You must have missed the news regarding the rape crisis, and rampant sexism in the Military.

have you ever served in the military? most of the sexual assault is due to the changes in rules of how they define it. even meat gazing, grab assing (its ok when a chick does it to a guy but not the other way around) and chicks with post traumatic smash syndrome and fake rape is considered assault
I can see grabbing a chicks ass being assault. If she didn't specifically tell you can touch her then the best bet is to stay away. Just because it is the military does not mean that the new rape rules are not in play.
Honestly, why would any servicemember want to risk their career and freedom over a game of grab ass..

Or guys like me shit on everyone in uniform regardless of status. We are aslso tired of watching idiots that can't comprehend that the military's job is to kill people and break shit and these stupid fucking games are only going to weaken units and get 18-23 year old kids killed needlessly because the standards keep getting fucked.

This is a waste of time, money and energy. All it will stop is physically fuck up women, some for life, and destroy promising careers in areas where their bodies can take the work load.

This is actually more the point. How many 18 year old girls will be medically discharged by 20 due to hip knee and back injuries that could have had a 20 or 30 year career in intel, supply or the Air Wing? I really don't think people even ones that served in the military that were not in combat arms understand how prevalent these injuries are in men alone.

You must have missed the news regarding the rape crisis, and rampant sexism in the Military.

I read about it. Hard to believe it's because the recruits previously lacked interaction with girls. They were roughly 50% of the students all through public school for me. Not raping wasn't exactly a new concept by the time I graduated. :D

I read about it. Hard to believe it's because the recruits previously lacked interaction with girls. They were roughly 50% of the students all through public school for me. Not raping wasn't exactly a new concept by the time I graduated. :D
Must be a new concept if it is such a rampant problem. Not sure what to say, the stats don't lie.

Back