Marijuana prohibitionist Chris Christie to lead White House drug commission

Christie's arguement loses credibility once he says "how about heroin". Those two drugs aren't comparable. Anyone with common sense knows that.

I smoked weed for 10 years & never once tried another drug. I don't believe in the whole gate way drug thing.
As for gateway theory, most people I know tried drugs when they were drunk. None of them had drug problems but the gateway drug was alcohol.

All drugs should be decriminalized to use.

I honestly don't know who's worse on weed between Sessions and Christie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...house-drug-commission/?utm_term=.30507c562923

Obviously he's conquered his own addictions and is ready to show us the way. Oh wait...

Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-10.44.01-PM.jpg

The way our country is set up it doesnt matter what you believe ..... It matters what the people you vote for believe and anyone who didnt see this coming with a republican administration is a fool. Sure they might not have come right out and said it but the track record is there ..... Its always there.

With the things this admin is setting up to do by the end of the year were going to be telling fools Trump won get over it.
Honestly I'm not a big advocate of either side. Weed has pros & cons. I certainly would never want my kids smoking weed. I do believe grown adults should be able to smoke weed if they choose. I feel as if it's their choice. And the tax revenue is a plus, there's no denying that.

I'm not really sure the last administration did much to make weed more acceptable either. Now if this administration starts to reverse legalization, then I can understand people's opposition. Still too early to tell.

As for gateway theory, most people I know tried drugs when they were drunk. None of them had drug problems but the gateway drug was alcohol.

All drugs should be decriminalized to use.
I was with you until you said all drugs should be decriminalized. That's a very ignorant thing to say.

My two best friends died from heroin. People I went to high school with were dropping like flies from heroin. If you make heroin more accessible, a lot more people will die from overdoses.

If you truly want marijuana to be legal, don't start saying all drugs should be decriminalized. Saying that type of stuff is like giving ammo to the enemy.

The sooner this fat piece of shit drops dead the better off the country will be.

No logical reason as to why weed isn't allowed but alcohol, cigarettes, and processed foods are.

excellent point .. funny how 'fast foods and processed foods' and fkng tobacco is never discussed while they have this hard on with weed ... if anything, they should ban processed junk/fast food before anything else

I was with you until you said all drugs should be decriminalized. That's a very ignorant thing to say.

My two best friends died from heroin. People I went to high school with were dropping like flies from heroin. If you make heroin more accessible, a lot more people will die from overdoses.

If you truly want marijuana to be legal, don't start saying all drugs should be decriminalized. Saying that type of stuff is like giving ammo to the enemy.

Heroin has never been more accesible, making it legal does gives private institutions the capability to wean people off it.

Honestly I'm not a big advocate of either side. Weed has pros & cons. I certainly would never want my kids smoking weed. I do believe grown adults should be able to smoke weed if they choose. I feel as if it's their choice. And the tax revenue is a plus, there's no denying that.

That sounds like a lazy pro stance :). You dont have to even use it or want to use it. If you see the pros of the tax and you dont think people should be locked in a cage over it you are pro weather you want to be or not

I'm not really sure the last administration did much to make weed more acceptable either. Now if this administration starts to reverse legalization, then I can understand people's opposition. Still too early to tell.

The last admin let it happen. Thats a big deal in and of itself. It isnt too early to tell either we have sessions talking publicly about it and we have Christie who we knows position now in a position .... What do you think they are setting up to do ? Lemme put it another way. If I was to say I am the most pro weed dude on earth and then I was put into a position to make policy on it do you think you could predict what comes next ?

Sounds like a toothless little bullshit office and busy work for Fat Boy, but will be interesting to keep an eye on.

Heroin has never been more accesible, making it legal does gives private institutions the capability to wean people off it.
I don't believe it's really that assessable, but I've never used it or tried to find it. I'm sure it depends on where you live. I do know there a methodone clinic right by me thats always packed.

No matter what, it should be illegal & anyone who sells it should be charged with attempted manslaughter.

There is a difference between a drug being legal and the use of a drug to be decriminalized. What good does it do for a heroin addict to get a criminal record? If drug use is decriminalized, then the social stigma that goes along with drug use/drug abuse might wither away, making it easier to receive medical support or making it easier to talk about.

Sweden has harsh penalties for drug use, despite that, we have amongst the highest death rate for drug users per capital in EU.

As for more people using drugs because it's decriminalized, I seriously doubt it.

The people that get addicted to hard drugs are a minority and in most cases, they are depressed, unemployed and struggling with mental health issues.

If a person is mentally stable, lives a productive and fulfilling life, it's very rarely they get addicted to hard drugs.

That fat fuck stuffs his face with artery clogging Burger King, but weed is the devil....

For how long are these politicians gonna remain so ignorant and retarded....

I don't believe it's really that assessable, but I've never used it or tried to find it. I'm sure it depends on where you live. I do know there a methodone clinic right by me thats always packed.

No matter what, it should be illegal & anyone who sells it should be charged with attempted manslaughter.

Or you can execute them like they do in Asia. And we know its impossible to find drugs in Asia.

Well the economies of Colorado, Washington, California, and all of the other weed positive states are going to see a lot of that tax revenue go down the drain. It's sad because Colorado was doing great stuff with that tax revenue. Crime had dropped and schools were being fully funded to name a few.

It's sad that "small government" is involved in what habits people engage in.

It blows my mind that anyone who supported Trump is shocked to find out his government will take a hard stance against drugs.

States that legalize weed vote democratic. Did you really think the GOP was going to sit back and let this trend continue?

That sounds like a lazy pro stance :). You dont have to even use it or want to use it. If you see the pros of the tax and you dont think people should be locked in a cage over it you are pro weather you want to be or not

The last admin let it happen. Thats a big deal in and of itself. It isnt too early to tell either we have sessions talking publicly about it and we have Christie who we knows position now in a position .... What do you think they are setting up to do ? Lemme put it another way. If I was to say I am the most pro weed dude on earth and then I was put into a position to make policy on it do you think you could predict what comes next ?
I'm just not that emotionally invested in the argument either way. I don't know much about the all politics surrounding it. One thing I'll back 100% is decriminalizing weed. Locking people up for weed should not happen.

I did notice that when I worked in Denver, there were quite a few hippies holding up signs asking for money, which I thought was ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back