Marijuana going to be legalized in New Jersey.

shut up dood i bet youve never even been there. noone who has been to south jersey would say that.
lol@South Jersey aka suburb of Philadelphia. Real Jersey is Hudson and Bergen county son.

Now New Jersey will become a nice place to live.

Hopefully Pennsylvania is next. I think they introduced a bill recently to at least decriminalize it.

Fucking hate seeing state after state legalize weed and I'm over here in Texas fucking suffering. Even Massachusetts did it and I used to fucking live there.

Fucking hate seeing state after state legalize weed and I'm over here in Texas fucking suffering. Even Massachusetts did it and I used to fucking live there.

Haha, Texas will break away from the US and become it's own country before they legalize weed, they don't need the extra tax dollars since they are the only state oppressing their poor people with the whole Driver Surcharge program, they probably make more money on that than they would off of weed taxes.

Driver Surcharge program, they probably make more money on that than they would off of weed taxes.

Bro you just triggered me I'm not even getting into the Surcharge program and the fucking shitty reasoning they gave for not ending it.

Last edited:
Are we talkin medicinal or recreational purposes?

Rec. Medicinal has been on for a while. Rutgers U is still only dispensary, I think. But I'm skeptical of it going down anytime soon, despite campaign promises. Bluest of blue states gonna make it ridiculously expensive to get and jack up the penalties for out-of-

shut up dood i bet youve never even been there. noone who has been to south jersey would say that.

Or north jersey. It smells in one specific part where there are processing plants no where else’s in Jersey does it smell

Bro you just triggered me I'm not even getting into the Surcharge program and the fucking shitty reasoning they gave for not ending it.

It's the dirtiest most crooked blatant form of oppression I think you could possibly ever come up with in modern USA, a huge trap that keeps poor people in jail and paying all their minimum wages to the state, keep them locked down from ever leaving the state, like a modern form of slavery. Only in Texas. I laugh when people try to tell me they will legalize weed some day here in Texas.

{<jordan}

<2>

Hell, there are a bunch of cities here in this part of Texas that JUST recently made it legal to buy/sell alcohol, like in 2010-2011, almost a century after the end of Prohibition! Everybody was freaking out because they were opening liquor stores on every corner...

Legalized marijuana in Texas!?!?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Not in our lifetimes my friend, its sad because I love my state so much.

Last edited:
Or north jersey. It smells in one specific part where there are processing plants no where else’s in Jersey does it smell
Everyone passing through the Newark Airport on their way to NYC smells that and thinks all of NJ is a chemical dump. I don't mind- let 'em think that and stay away cuz we're too crowded as it is.

my relatives on my mom's side are all from Jersey.
one of my uncles ran a chop shop for stolen vehicles
and he had a huge incinerator on the grounds.
authorities found human bones in it after getting a tip.
my other uncle got time for trying to bribe the DA not to
press charges over some shit.
and yea, it smelled like shit in that area.

Forget about it is going to have a literal meaning again in New Jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great more potheads

Whole state is getting baked

BDDefinition-JayAndSilentBobStrikeBack-c-1080.jpg

Enjoy buddy.

Weed was legalized here yesterday and it's pretty surreal leaving work and lighting a joint up.

Back