Marijuana and Boxing, Met Exum Speight

gogoyomama

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yesterday at a cannibis club in venice beach california I met Exum Speight (pro boxer, fought Vlad Klitschko), who happens to be a security gaurd at the dispensary! He gets high all day and rambles about Jesus and love and other incoherent things. It is prob a combination of getting hit in the head a lot (he claims to have had a 24 year career) and all the drug use but he is pretty out there. I was wondering if this is at all common or if anyone has any similar stories.

a friend of mine and "member" saw a customer named terry norris about a year ago.

he even autographed a picture for the store owners.

i posted this in the standup forum while discussing Mike Tyson - a friend of mine, her brother owns a dispensary Tyson frequented.

Aparently he became a very chill guy, and you can see in the last years the dude has really chilled out and become less crazy. Maybe it was the pot. Good stuff

i posted this in the standup forum while discussing Mike Tyson - a friend of mine, her brother owns a dispensary Tyson frequented.

Aparently he became a very chill guy, and you can see in the last years the dude has really chilled out and become less crazy. Maybe it was the pot. Good stuff

Tysons been a pothead fr years from what I've heard.

And a boozehound. And a cokehead. Want to continue?

My dad used to spar with Mike Tyson when Tyson was in Houston. Said he was a really nice guy.

Back