Crime Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Working on Behalf of the Kremlin Through the NRA

If people in the NRA conspired to launder money then I expect criminal charges. Anything else of specific concern you can direct me to? We aren't at war with Russia. People are free to travel to and fro and do business. Is Russia the only foreign country the NRA has ties to gun rights organizations in?
This the same Russia that continually fucks with our elections?
There are lots of things that aren't illegal but make you a fucking asshole for doing them.

What can I say, I like to hear what the evidence is before convicting. The lawyers in this thread can't even articulate exactly what the problem is. Give me something of substance to work with here.

Just read this. She plead guilty to those charges after the court refused to release her from solitary confinement.

I've looked at the indictment, I've read the statutes the she allegedly violated. She got in trouble for failing to register activities with the AG, which is exactly what I said. You can disagree with me all you want.
Failing to register what specific type of activities? Surely, she didn't need to register everything she did in the U.S., right.

God is with Russia and the republicans not the democrats.
I highly doubt God is with the guy poisoning people with polonium but I'm not a child molester so I have no idea how the Catholic church would view this.

Trump supporters basically believe (really hoping) russia colluding with trump and butina are completely not connected. There's nothing else here.

Wrong. They more closely allied with China when the stiff sanctions kicked in. The North Koreans sure have advanced their nuclear program greatly since Obama left office. It's quite possible they received help from a nuclear capable country. And if the Russians wanted they could just join OPEC. Their nuclear arsenal is a threat not only to us but the whole human race.
They scrapped their 5th gen fighter bc it wasnt effective/too expensive
They want absolutely none of the US military, and shouldn't be feared in that regard in the slightest

They want absolutely none of the US military, and shouldn't be feared in that regard in the slightest

The whole reason they get closer to china is because it offers them more protection. But no serious russian strategists think china is long term the best case for Russia. At best china would allow the old soviet sphere be under Russian influence but Russia would be economically subordinate to china.

There is potential for the world to be multipolar. World domination by 1 power is impossible and the US cant do it. But a powerful Eurasian union and EU could exist along side a powerful US led anglo union. Geographics is key. US wont ever control asia or any part if it but china can given its history and demographics and geography. A chinese controlled central abd south and east asia is harmful to both Eu and Russian eurasian interests. US influence will always be seen ass more foreign and alien in asia but chinese isnt. Mynamar and neighboring asiatic countries see close reasons to be tied together.

Last edited:
I highly doubt God is with the guy poisoning people with polonium but I'm not a child molester so I have no idea how the Catholic church would view this.
That isnt true but even if it was Putin isnt promoting satanic or homosexual and tranny values.

This the same Russia that continually fucks with our elections?
There are lots of things that aren't illegal but make you a fucking asshole for doing them.

If you're that concerned then we should be shutting down travel and trade between the two countries. And to avoid hypocrisy let's insist our government stop fucking with everyone else's elections. In the meantime, get back to me if you can identify any specific actions by members of the NRA that don't amount to free speech.

The whole reason they get closer to china is because it offers them more protection. But no serious russian strategists think china is long term the best case for Russia. At best china would allow the old soviet sphere be under Russian influence but Russia would be economically subordinate to china.

There is potential for the world to be multipolar. World domination by 1 power is impossible and the US cant do it. But a powerful Eurasian union and EU could exist along side a powerful US led anglo union. Geographics is key. US wont ever control asia or any part if it but china cab gicen its history and demographics and geography. A chinese controlled central abd south and east asia is harmful to both Eu and Russian eurasian interests.
I'm pretty sure this why we ally with S. Korea and Japan, and have since WW2/Korean war. They act as a pseudo geopolitical arm of our policies in many ways. Japan is ramping up military spending due to S China sea island creating, and not coincidentally they're about to have a 5th gen fighter while Russia scrapped theirs and Chinas doesnt work.

China is attempting what you're saying, largely in Africa and I don't believe it's going to go well for them. Virtually all the loans for infrastructure will be defaulted on, and they wont reap enough benefits financially from whatever concessions result.

That strategy worked for the US regarding Banana republics, but that's not a workable strategy in modern times with their lack of military experience/clout

Why should they fear the US military when they have the President in their pocket?

1*n6kK49_MfkMhd3ytG_vAKw.jpeg

Torshin the russian that wined and dined the NRA and numerous Republicans just tweeted out this. Torshin is now sanctioned and believed to be hiding out in Russia.
DuWmHh3UcAE5MzT

It's finally happening. ???

Didn't Google indicate that the Russians paid for about 5k worth of influence? That's 5k total.

This seems like quite a dry well between backdoor diplomacy and a bit of influence peddling vs. a Tsarists takeover.

Back