Marcus Davis Says Boetsch is a 'Bad Fight' for Hendricks; Tells Great Story About How He Coaches Tim

Thickfreakness

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I really liked his insight into coaching, personally. Very interesting approach. By working with their strengths and not turning them into yourself. I like the fight, too.

Who does everyone have to win?

I agree.

I got the Barbarian winning.

70% baby.

He's right. This is a pretty bad matchup for Hendricks . Boetsch has competent striking and will be the stronger man. Seems like Hendricks only tries to use his strength to bully fighters around the cage these days. He better come up with a different game plan.

He's right. This is a pretty bad matchup for Hendricks . Boetsch has competent striking and will be the stronger man. Seems like Hendricks only tries to use his strength to bully fighters around the cage these days. He better come up with a different game plan.

Agreed. If we don't see Hendricks' big power return, I think it could be a long night for him.

Hope Boestch bullies him about the place. Not a fan of Johny's boring style. Hilarious that he lost the Magny fight

I despise Hendricks and always enjoys the Barbarians Fights , hope he gets a KO win in this fight .

ASSUME hendricks tries to use his mobility activity and diversity of strikes to outmaneuver and outpoint tim...

I really liked his insight into coaching, personally. Very interesting approach. By working with their strengths and not turning them into yourself. I like the fight, too.

Who does everyone have to win?

Tim is one of the most likeable fighters in the UFC. Johnny makes me cringe when he speaks.

War Barbarian.

I despise Hendricks and always enjoys the Barbarians Fights , hope he gets a KO win in this fight .

Remember his win over Okami?! Amazing comeback win. I love the way he fights. And this:

2zgggef.jpg

Hendricks hasn't ko'd anyone in years and would get out muscled in the clinch or picked apart from afar

of course i remember that fight , he Showed Frankie type heart , I couldn't believe he got the win in that fight

One of my favorite moments, to be honest. Watched with a friend of mine who is an enormous Boetsch fan and he went nuts when Tim made the comeback.

Marcus Davis who's game plan for Boetsch was to run straight into Hendo's H Bomb?

Hendricks hasn't ko'd anyone in years and would get out muscled in the clinch or picked apart from afar

Dunno man I think Hendricks takes this easily unless he's totally washed up. He may have gotten his groove against Lombard.

Didn't Boetch have two big comeback fights like that?

Maybe the Okami one was so badass I counted it twice.

I think Hendricks will be the favorite.. but Boetch could just rag doll his aas

One of my favorite moments, to be honest. Watched with a friend of mine who is an enormous Boetsch fan and he went nuts when Tim made the comeback.

man, what a comeback. One of my favorite moments as well. Can't teach heart!

Didn't Boetch have two big comeback fights like that?

Maybe the Okami one was so badass I counted it twice.

I think Hendricks will be the favorite.. but Boetch could just rag doll his aas

Brad Tavares I think.

Back