Marco Rubio says he's in Europe. Found in Florida hotel. Runs from constituent.

Poor little Marco

I'm not even going to lie, when Trump started calling him that, and did that water bottle thing....quality humor. I was never closer to voting Trump than on that day.
Edit: Here it is

Last edited:
Looks like he missed his connection flight on the Lolita Express....

HE always seemed like a shady MF.

Pretty shady. He seems like a stereotypical politician to me.

That reporter though, I hate when they ask the same question over and over knowing he's not going to respond. Once he clearly refuses to respond to "I thought you were in Europe, are you going to host a townhall?" Just say what you want to say at that point. "Oh you're not? That's because you're a lying, conniving politician who hides out in hotels and does not really give a damn about your constituents."

Is there proof he said he was in europe? I need a source.

I dont even see the motive to lie. Why would he do that?

It was hilarious when Trump and Christy pushed his shit in.

I did not see proof that he claimed he was in Europe either. But if he did, the motive to lie would be to avoid answering to his constituents at a town-hall. Basically an, "Oops, I'm in Europe, sorry I missed you guys, we'll catch up next time," move. Town halls have been brutal recently.

Could be nonsense.

It was hilarious when Trump and Christy pushed his shit in.

It's more hilarious that somebody as devoid of substance as Rubio is was being pushed as a new conservative "superstar" just a few years ago.

The line from U.S. Sen.Marco Rubio’s aides when they were asked this week why the Florida Republican wasn’t planning any town hall meetings during the congressional recess was that he was away in Europe on Senate business.

But Rubio returned quietly Wednesday night — and was promptly confronted Thursday morning by a protester who found the senator even though he hadn’t publicly listed any appearances.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article134528049.html

I did not see proof that he claimed he was in Europe either. But if he did, the motive to lie would be to avoid answering to his constituents at a town-hall. Basically an, "Oops, I'm in Europe, sorry I missed you guys, we'll catch up next time," move. Town halls have been brutal recently.

Could be nonsense.

I posted a link in response to the post that you quoted. He was claiming that he was in Europe to avoid holding a town hall meeting.

He used that as an excuse not to hold a town hall meeting. The real reason that he didn't show up is because he doesn't to take the kind of abuse that other Republicans have had to put up with at town halls in recent weeks.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/marco-rubio-is-skipping-a-miami-town-hall-tonight-9158600
Indivisible has been compared to a left-wing Tea Party, albeit one that conducts itself in a far more civil, fact-based manner.

I'm calling fake news on that already.

Poor little Marco

I'm not even going to lie, when Trump started calling him that, and did that water bottle thing....quality humor. I was never closer to voting Trump than on that day.
Edit: Here it is

I think Marco's small hands counter has been more damaging to Trump though. It's still brought up today and seems to still bother him.

I think Marco's small hands counter has been more damaging to Trump though. It's still brought up today and seems to still bother him.

No doubt about it, but Trump won.

Apparently the tiny hands thing has been bothering Trump for decades lol.

Podesta, Podesta, do you play dominoes better on cheese or on pasta?
Cheese or Pasta, Podesta?
Cheese or Pasta?
Podesta?
Podesta?

I like his style. We need this reporter in DC asap!

Back