Marcin Held training at Jackson-Wink!

fermaPY

8° Campione
@Green
Reaction score
The Bellator lighweight put a foto in Twitter with Donald Cerrone

This should be a vey positive move for Marcin's carreer, he still young and have a lot of future
Thoughts?

The Bellator lighweight put a foto in Twitter with Donald Cerrone

This should be a vey positive move for Marcin's carreer, he still young and have a lot of future
Thoughts?

I think he is the champ by the end of 2017.

Wow this'll help him a great deal. He is only what? 24? Dude will gain a ton of knowledge from this camp.

Held has been very vocal about not being happy with Coker Bellator. Has one fight left on his deal and is going to test free agency. If he wins I can definitely see the UFC picking this guy up.

Held has been very vocal about not being happy with Coker Bellator. Has one fight left on his deal and is going to test free agency. If he wins I can definitely see the UFC picking this guy up.

Very vocal? Any quotes? I hadn't heard that, being on the prelims i'm guessing upset him but I haven't seen anything.

Very vocal? Any quotes? I hadn't heard that, being on the prelims i'm guessing upset him but I haven't seen anything.

Personally haven't heard anything myself but this is from a trustworthy Polish MMA guy at mmarocks.pl

Personally haven't heard anything myself but this is from a trustworthy Polish MMA guy at mmarocks.pl

Thanks, would be a very nice pick up for the UFC as he is very talented and seems willing to learn the full game, reminds me of Maia; and if he has been vocal about his intentions to leave it could explain his spot being on the prelims.

So, the days of him being an exciting fighter are over. Fine, let him go to UFC. See if anyone cares when he's making 2k to show and loses 3 in a row.

So, the days of him being an exciting fighter are over. Fine, let him go to UFC. See if anyone cares when he's making 2k to show and loses 3 in a row.
I've never seen someone hate on the UFC as much as you. It's crazy, and this is coming from a guy who supports bellator. At the end of the day, you can't fault a man who is chasing the money.

I think he is the champ by the end of 2017.

Speaking about Held's future, he might stay and with Brooks out he def is right in the mix but sounds like he's not happy with Bellator and after his next fight he wants to go to UFC.

Not sure what to make of it, he could def be used for Poland events and would be a great addition to UFC LW div but he'd have a better shot getting gold in Bellator. He's one or two fights away. In UFC he's coming into a shark tank and would be starting in the middle.

I wonder why he's not happy with Bellator. They gave him him a crap ton of fights in 2014 and gave him a title shot not too long ago. The only reason I can think of is Cokers bias against foreign fighters with limited promotion skills.

that was the next progression...moving to a top camp. I still dont think Marcin has reached his ceiling. Great move.

Back