Media Marcelo Garcia showing there's levels to this sht, tapping Ben Askren in 30 seconds

If you knew anything about Askren you'd know that he wanted to fight in the UFC years ago when his Bellator contract ended but they wouldn't sign him so he went to One FC. You've already shown more than once in the thread you absolutely do not know what you're talking about so please stop posting in it.
Because he was asking more than he deserves. Stop the bullshit man, Askren is a nobody and only talks. Enjoy the bullshit talking while I enjoy real fighters.

Wow, great stuff. Apparently some Sherdoggers arent impressed with world class grappling lol thanks for the vid TS.

I got excited about this until I realised this was made at a point where I still had no grey hair and hadn't even met my wife yet.

Undefeated Funkyness

I put this video some days ago. Askren is nothing on the ground, he only knows how to take down someone, but ground control and submissions he suck at it. White belt.

Man It’s hard to say this kinda stupid crap without preparation, goodjob man it comes natural to you

Man It’s hard to say this kinda stupid crap without preparation, goodjob man it comes natural to you
...natural to your idol Askren, talk and talk, blablabla, nothing more. Enjoy the Askren-Twitter-talker-average-fighter while I enjoy real good fighters. When he sign UFC we discuss, I don't discuss Twitter fallacies.

Getting submitted by Marcelo iz normal.

I put this video some days ago. Askren is nothing on the ground, he only knows how to take down someone, but ground control and submissions he suck at it. White belt.
giphy.gif

Way easier to do that stuff when punches and elbows aren't wrecking your shit.

Cant we just admire one of the or maybe THE best BJJ player in the world of alltime without talking down on anyone. Its to no detriment that Askren got owned here. I am sure it was an honor for him even rolling with Garcia.

I really dont like watching bjj tourneys most of the time with all the butt scooting etc but Garcia to me always was a joy to watch. So creative and insanely talented while always going for the sub.

Wasn't that video 5 years ago?

I think Bens a black belt now.

Mr. Andreh, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

red-forman-picture.png

That was when Askren was a noob. I think it'll be much more competitive now.
it really wouldn't.

marcelo has owned world class jiu jitsu fighters, on a level askren will never reach, also in under a minute. not that this is in any way criticism of askren, he is a very good grappler... but garcia makes pretty much everyone look clueless.

Mr. Andreh, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

red-forman-picture.png
Ok, enjoy your only average fighter Twitter talker.

Marcello is just at genius level in bjj..
As a bjj guy he is like the Messi if jitz...
<{goalbruh}><{goalbruh}><{goalbruh}>

Back