Marc Diakiese politely calls out Mr. Sage Northcutt

He certainly did, he got his ass whipped - I was truly pissed when they gifted him the decision - that was bullshit - than he thanks Jesus! If he were truly a Christian he should have admitted he lost and congratulated his opponent! I seen Rampage do that years ago in Pride. Can't remember who he fought but he obviously lost and he knew it. He walked over to his opponent and tried to give him the trophy and his big cardboard check - but the opponent would NOT accept it. Anyone remember who that opponent was?
Murillo Rua, Rampage is a good guy

Completely agree with this

If you're referring to Northcutt vs. Gouti - Sage outlanded the frenchie 125 strikes to 30 over three rounds. Northcutt outlanded Gouti 36 to 9 in round one and 61 to 6 in round three. How the fuck did Sage get "his ass whipped"? Gifted him the decision? Are you blind or stupid (or both)?

He certainly did, he got his ass whipped - I was truly pissed when they gifted him the decision - that was bullshit - than he thanks Jesus! If he were truly a Christian he should have admitted he lost and congratulated his opponent! I seen Rampage do that years ago in Pride. Can't remember who he fought but he obviously lost and he knew it. He walked over to his opponent and tried to give him the trophy and his big cardboard check - but the opponent would NOT accept it. Anyone remember who that opponent was?

If you're referring to Northcutt vs. Gouti - Sage outlanded the frenchie 125 strikes to 30 over three rounds. Northcutt outlanded Gouti 36 to 9 in round one and 61 to 6 in round three. How the fuck did Sage get "his ass whipped"? Gifted him the decision? Are you blind or stupid (or both)?

He threw more punches that is true, pillow punches that Gouti walked thru! He got knocked on his ass and taken down so many times I lost count - Sage hits like a schoolgirl. - Just because he thru more arm punches he wins? Get over your man crush Fanboy. That windmill strategy of Sage is gay as hell. Pillow fists, no power, he is headed for a severe ass whipping. Gouti had way more time controlling the fight then Sage did! Hell Sage was on his back for half of the fight! If anyone is blind and stupid that would be yourself...Like I said get over your mancrush! You are a bigger pussy than Sage is!

Last edited:
Murillo Rua, Rampage is a good guy

Completely agree with this
Thank YOU! I could not remember his name but I remember the incident...first time I ever seen a fighter humble himself that way!

Last edited:
I love the fact despite the polite call out he is in fact having a go at the way sage presents himself .

He threw more punches that is true, pillow punches that Gouti walked thru! He got knocked on his ass and taken down so many times I lost count - Sage hits like a schoolgirl. - Just because he thru more arm punches he wins? Get over your man crush Fanboy. That windmill strategy of Sage is gay as hell. Pillow fists, no power, he is headed for a severe ass whipping. Gouti had way more time controlling the fight then Sage did! Hell Sage was on his back for half of the fight! If anyone is blind and stupid that would be yourself...Like I said get over your mancrush! You are a bigger pussy than Sage is!

Amount of strikes connected still count though.

If you want to win, you do not let it go to decision with 125 to 30 strikes.

This is how you win hearts.

supa-sage.png

Last edited:
All I got from this is you cannot count high.

I mean i can't deny I'd watch the fight. Not sure what to think of sage's last fight. Seemed to be a case of his opponent making bad decisions that won him the contest. Same time diakiese hasn't looked good in a while. Still gonna pick marc in this.

Like the fight, just sucks one will have to lose. But hopefully it will be exciting.

Nah, i read that in a black man pretending to talk like a white man voice. Super, zippidy dew da.

far from being a Sage fan, but since when you win a fight by trying to lick your opponents balls for almost the entire fight? Gouti lost the fight and he should be mad only at himself. back in the days this was called wall and stall and lay and pray. judging by your join date you should know these terms very well. glad the judges didn't give the win to Gouti.

far from being a Sage fan, but since when you win a fight by trying to lick your opponents balls for almost the entire fight? Gouti lost the fight and he should be mad only at himself. back in the days this was called wall and stall and lay and pray. judging by your join date you should know these terms very well. glad the judges didn't give the win to Gouti.

Well opinions are like assholes - everyone has one - including yourself ! Well they sure as hell GAVE it to Sage; because he certainly did NOT earn it.. But that's Ok, with every fight as he tries to go up in the ranks he looks worse. He lost this fight but got an undeserved pass. He has a one sided ASS whipping coming soon...and no judge, nor his daddy, nor Dana will be able to stop it! - He will never reach the top 5 - He just don't have it in him...

Well opinions are like assholes - everyone has one - including yourself ! Well they sure as hell GAVE it to Sage; because he certainly did NOT earn it.. But that's Ok, with every fight as he tries to go up in the ranks he looks worse. He lost this fight but got an undeserved pass. He has a one sided ASS whipping coming soon...and no judge, nor his daddy, nor Dana will be able to stop it! - He will never reach the top 5 - He just don't have it in him...
I am glad my opinion is the same as judges had. They got it right this time. And I really couldn't care less about Northcutt's next fight.

Northcutt hate on here is crazy. These noobs dont remember when Max Holloway was barely scraping Leonard fucking Garcia at that age. It was a clear 29-28 for Sage. He probably won't turn into Holloway, but he is a fine fighter at just 21 years old.

Back