Many Sears closing, Is BestBuy next?

Target is a great store. I usually try and head to Target before even thinking about Walmart. With the Cartwheel app, you can find quite a few good deals.
My wife kills is with the cartwheel app.

Here in Canada it seems like stores have all been shutting down. First Zellers and Kmart, then Target, then Futureshop, now Sears is shutting down many locations but will still keep some.

I think im one of the few people who actually loved sears. They were basically the store that sold stuff other stores couldnt, at huge discounts. I got a $300 designer winter jacket for $80 last winter, and some slippers and a mirror etc. They actually had great prices. I even found a pair of polo slim fit shorts for $20.

I always loved checking out Sears because you never knew what you would find. Anyway now its closing around here and im sad. They have really nice high quality furniture too.

How long before bestbuy goes bellyup? I used to buy so many things from Bestbuy, now I only buy TVs and maybe a computer if the price is good.

Everytime I look for a cable or headphones or anything else that BestBuy sells, its almost always cheaper on Amazon or some other online store. Many people are also building custom computers now and ordering the parts online which is cheaper.

I rarely ever go bestbuy anymore. Online is a better option with electronics because its cheaper and ships to your house.

The only thing I really need to buy in person is clothes and shoes because you have to make sure they fit good.

Will bestbuy be able to continue to compete with amazon and other online stores?

Sorry to point it out TS but...

Hudson's Bay Co posts deep $152 million net loss as it continues to make 'tough decisions'

Time to make a run on some sweet craftsman tool closeouts.

Gonna put a lot of people that really aren't skilled out of work.

People buy online. Malls are closing all over as well. Things change. Blockbusters, photo mats, record stores, and now big retail stores.

Blockbuster still going strong in the arctic bruh

There have been rumors that Best Buy is going under for about 8 years. Their stock has actually been doing well lately though.
Bestbuy.com does well. I don't think their brick and mortar stores do

Gonna put a lot of people that really aren't skilled out of work.

Technology making people useless. On a long enough timeline, that is going to be a problem unless everyone is issued their own personal work robot or something.

They couldn't see internet shopping coming and adjust their own gameplans?

What good were their highly paid CEO's?

Best Buy is still pretty bumpin around here. One of the few stores I enjoy aimlessly wandering around in.
The ones by my area are pretty dead. Back in the day aisles were packed with stuff. Now mostly half stocked. Aisles are also farther apart than before. Musical instrument thing died off real quick.

Back