Many possible fights for Ngannou - Anthony Joshua wants him too

Ngannou vs Mayweather
Joshua vs McGregor

Edit: Get 2 birds stoned at once.

{<jimmies}
Ngannou Mayweather is actually fascinating to me......like, what is the cut off where May would just start losing to guys in boxing because they are too big and strong? Could he out box every HW or would someone KO him? It is not unfathomable to think of Mayweather beating GGG, but I think most people would think GGG would light up the whole UFC roster in the ring, even heavies.

Ngannou Mayweather is actually fascinating to me......like, what is the cut off where May would just start losing to guys in boxing because they are too big and strong? Could he out box every HW or would someone KO him? It is not unfathomable to think of Mayweather beating GGG, but I think most people would think GGG would light up the whole UFC roster in the ring, even heavies.

He would get knocked out dude.

He would get knocked out dude.
That is what you would think, right? Still would be more intriguing than MayMac.

And, where is the limit? Like, could May beat Whittaker in boxing? Glover? What would be the cut off weight wise, where physicality and strength becomes too much? It seems in boxing, weight does not matter as much, as guys like Manny, Roy and May have succeeded at dozens of weights.

I think Floyd feels similarly, as he waited for Conor specifically, a guy that competed at his weight class.

That is what you would think, right? Still would be more intriguing than MayMac.

And, where is the limit? Like, could May beat Whittaker in boxing? Glover? What would be the cut off weight wise, where physicality and strength becomes too much? It seems in boxing, weight does not matter as much, as guys like Manny, Roy and May have succeeded at dozens of weights.

I think Floyd feels similarly, as he waited for Conor specifically, a guy that competed at his weight class.

The weight classes I believe are in smaller increments though. As for the rest I don't know I'm a boxing casual lol. I just watch Canelo and Lomachenko.

Who’d you confuse him with :eek:

Some guy like Whyte or something? I dunno, I just did a quick search coz I had heard something before, and there were quotes from both guys in the same article. That's what messed me up I think.

Back