Many Muslims Have More Freedom to Practice Their Religion in the USA than in the Middle East

how many Muslims have been killed in the US by other Muslims for their slightly different faith? heck, how many Muslims we killed for being Muslims? does it even exceed the death toll of yesterday's, just one day's, attack in Egypt?

Wait until Obama's 3rd term, he will start feeding the Christians to the lions.

Muslims are better off in the USA than in any Muslim country.

This fact drives leftists crazy. ROFL

You're not free to marry multiple wives in the USA. Or stone adulterers.

It's odd that people want to ban mosques and severely curtail the right to practice certain religions in the west. It basically amounts to 'look at these shitholes, let's copy what they are doing'.

It's never made much sense to me.

It's odd that people want to ban mosques and severely curtail the right to practice certain religions in the west. It basically amounts to 'look at these shitholes, let's copy what they are doing'.

It's never made much sense to me.
Guessing people take a look at muslim majority countries, and don't want that brought here fucking with what makes the west a great place to live.

Guessing people take a look at muslim majority countries, and don't want that brought here fucking with what makes the west a great place to live.

Which includes freedom of religion.

That's the unfortunate thing.

I'd say it's a pillar if a free society and a far superior system to a religiously oppressive one.

I just don't see the logic in copying the policies of shitty places in the hope it will make nice places better. That seems backwards.

I'd say it's a pillar if a free society and a far superior system to a religiously oppressive one.

I just don't see the logic in copying the policies of shitty places in the hope it will make nice places better. That seems backwards.
Not really. When you let shit into your house, you get a shitty house, much like muslim majority countries. I'd much rather keep a nice house, principles be damned.

Not really. When you let shit into your house, you get a shitty house, much like muslim majority countries. I'd much rather keep a nice house, principles be damned.

If you say so. I like living in a free society. Doesn't seem shitty to me.

Muslims are better off in the USA than in any Muslim country.

This fact drives leftists crazy. ROFL

Why would 'Muslims being better off in America drive leftists crazy'?

That doesn't even make sense.

Don't you continually screech about leftists allowing Muslims into the US in the first place? Why would leftists want immigration if they thought Muslims would be worse off? Is it some leftist meta-conspiracy to secretly punish Muslims by luring them to America?

If you say so. I like living in a free society. Doesn't seem shitty to me.

Keep thinking that and your "tolerance" will see that you kneel before the people you fetishize.

This country needs conservatism to preserve and protect what is good about it. Period. We can exist without leftists, but without us the left eats itself and simultaneosly gets invaded and toppled thanks to itself.

Keep thinking that and your "tolerance" will see that you kneel before the people you fetishize.

This country needs conservatism to preserve and protect what is good about it. Period. We can exist without leftists, but without us the left eats itself and simultaneosly gets invaded and toppled thanks to itself.

You seem to be hostile to the principle of freedom of religion. Ironically a communist ideal you seem to have adopted, despite your rambling about leftists.

Edit - ironically you version of conservativism advocates a radical depature from your constitution and the principles your country was founded upon. Delicious irony.

You seem to be hostile to the principle of freedom of religion. Ironically a communist ideal you seem to have adopted, despite your rambling about leftists.

Edit - ironically you version of conservativism advocates a radical depature from your constitution and the principles your country was founded upon. Delicious irony.

No, I believe in tightly controlled immigration.

Nothing wrong with a very small amount of moderate Muslims in the country.

Anything beyond that is asking for trouble. Pretending otherwise is to welcome a very serious and pervasive danger.

Its not even just the minority sects and beliefs that get persecuted nor is it only Salafists and Islamists doing the persecution. In some countries even if you subscribe to the majority beliefs you might be targeted for being too religious. Growing a beard or attending mosque too often could get you targeted in some of the secular dictatorships like Baathist Iraq and Syria, Egypt, and Turkey to name a few.

You're far more free to be a devoutly religious Muslim in the US than in many of those countries where the mere fact that you're above average in religiosity can put you on the state's radar.
I think I read same things about Russian Muslim regions of North Caucasus (like, if you grow your beard, you may get police attention for that). One mma fighter from Russia (from North Ossetia if I'm not wrong, lives and trains in US) said in interview that USA is much better for Muslims than Russia. In US you can grow a beard, preach etc and no one throws you in jail for that.

Back