Many Gyms In Thailand A Haven For Steroid Users, Says UFC Fighter

lolz @ people thinking that a pro fighter needs to go to thailand just to obtain roids.

do you all think thailand is inside hammer house, or something?

Thailand is also a haven for trannies. Somehow I feel this is relevant.

The organizations that do test surprisingly are in the Philippines
Not that surprising TBH

170815-grove-President-Duterte-tease_tak4rc

lolz @ people thinking that a pro fighter needs to go to thailand just to obtain roids.

do you all think thailand is inside hammer house, or something?

No one said a fighter 'needs' to go to Thailand. He said they're easier to obtain in Thailand, which matters to a fighter.

Regardless of this whole debacle... I mean.. do we really need to speculate?

How ignorant are some people willing to be?

what dose ph mean

Philippines.

Edit :
"The organizations that do test surprisingly are in the Philippines, that is because in Philippines they have a commission that regulates all fight sports in the country and required to do urine tests before our fights."

how does it even matter when USADA goes there to test the athletes? you're grasping at straws, buddy

USADA doesn't go there to test the athletes- it contracts a Filipino org. to do that for them.

Maybe the org is just as good as USADA (since USADA trusts them)- maybe it's easy af to bribe a 3rd world company.

Philippines.

Edit :
"The organizations that do test surprisingly are in the Philippines, that is because in Philippines they have a commission that regulates all fight sports in the country and required to do urine tests before our fights."
oops i used to live in ID i should have know that, thansk

You go to a tourist gym and u see tourists on steroids. is normal bro. Still getting tested by usada tho so i dont know what your point is with this, I have no idea who will chope is but he is full of shit and prob on something himself.

"Pretty much all organizations in Asia don't do testing for PED's or Drugs.

you could say exactly the same about Florida.

Florida for years has been a haven for doper, bitch for the testers because the labs are all west-coast an the top athletes have access to early warning system. when known testers pass through airports, check in at hotels word goes out. Why do you think so many athletes from so many sports have headed to Florida over the years.

USADA itself didn't actually test Cyborg. They outsourced the job to a more local agency. We don't know whether or not they have the same high standards.
same standards. wada accredited agency, sent to wada accredited lab.

if i was a suspicious type i might say that Cyborgs tweets looked like a pre-emptive move to try and undermine the credibility of the testers

No one said a fighter 'needs' to go to Thailand. He said they're easier to obtain in Thailand, which matters to a fighter.

suuuure. nothing sounds easier than traveling to the other side of the world to get roids one could already get.

I have no experience with drug testing for pro fighters in Thailand

what I can comment on is that - yes - PEDs are easy to obtain in Thailand. I never got the impression that they were legal but it was very open. I was offered HGH, testosterone, steroids and some other shit multiple times as Thai drugstores and at supplement shops (basically Asian versions of GNC). One of the GNC type places was on the same street as Tiger, Dragon and those gyms. The drugstores I am referring to are the little Thai run ones, not BOOTS or one of the western chains. They think you are a fighter, they offer.

I knew lots of visiting non-pro guys at the gym who dabbled with it.

I think anyone who has trained in Thailand for any period of time has probably had the same experience.

What a stupid comment. The United States are pretty much alone in the world when it comes to criminalization of hormones. Even the most hardcore anti-narcotic nations don't give a rip about hormones.

Honestly who is dumb enough to compete in a sport as grueling as mma without the use of hormones? Who thinks getting kicked in the head 2000 times is natural, but hormones like testosterone are unnatural?

Philippines.

Edit :
So that's why they canceled a UFC event there.

Cheap otc steroids/peds.
Cheap sugarbabies/hookers/ladyboys.

Great striking camps.

What else? Sound pretty sweet to me.

Back