MannyMac vs MayMac

The Hands Team

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I personally think that if the Manny fight ever came to fruition, Manny would end that ass in less than 3 rounds (most likely 1). There would be no carrying.

giphy.gif

I thought that was going to be ppv predictions.
Id say over 2 million

Manny doesn't have hand issues like Floyd, Conor should avoid this fight at all costs. PacMan has only been knocked out a few times, last time by Marquez 5 years ago.
Unless Manny chooses to carry the fight a few rounds, it ends early.

Manny doesn't have hand issues like Floyd, Conor should avoid this fight at all costs. PacMan has only been knocked out a few times, last time by Marquez 5 years ago.
Unless Manny chooses to carry the fight a few rounds, it ends early.

He's actually only been knocked out once legitimately, by Marquez of course. For a guy that started his career at just over 100 pounds, he has an incredible chin. He walked through Cotto's shots like nothing. Plus Pillowfists McGregory has no power by boxing standards.

Even this pushing 40 version of Pacquiao would demolish Pillowfists McGregory with ease.

I don't know enough about boxing to leave a smart reply here. So you guys think Pacquaio is more fresh and even more of a threat to Conor than Mayweather?

I don't know enough about boxing to leave a smart reply here. So you guys think Pacquaio is more fresh and even more of a threat to Conor than Mayweather?

Different style of fighter. Manny comes forward and throws serious heat. If Floyd’s punches were enough to send Conor stumbling across the ring, Manny’s would put him to sleep.

Different style of fighter. Manny comes forward and throws serious heat. If Floyd’s punches were enough to send Conor stumbling across the ring, Manny’s would put him to sleep.
Sounds good. Book it, Dana.

Is it too late to turn MannyMac to PacMac?

It's difficult to say, as Pakman said they're very different.

I would say Pacman is physically fresher though yeah, he's always been a freak athlete with crazy speed and power, and this pushing 40 version of Pacquiao is much faster and more powerful than the shell of Floyd that battered McGregory.

The difference is he's more up and down than Floyd. Floyd has always been the consummate pro type, always taking opponents seriously and training hard. Pacquiao less so.

The current Pacquiao is as much a politician as fighter, but having said that, he'd surely be far more pumped to hammer Pillowfists McGregory than Jeff fucking Horn.

So yeah, I think he'd steamroll McGregory in 3 or 4 violent 1 sided rounds.

Here is the clip of him killing Hatton

giphy.gif

Some more showing his speed.

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

Pacquiao-Rios-2.gif

Manny%2BPacquiao%2BDrops%2BChris%2BAlgieri.gif

And here is what he did to Margarito

Antonio+Margarit+Manny+Pacquiao+v+Antonio+rdsWNd9ebwIl.jpg

And Cotto

giphy.gif

It must be said this 39 year old Pacquiao is nowhere near as good as those fights, but plenty good enough to beat the absolute crap out of McGregory.

Last edited:
It's difficult to say, as Pakman said they're very different.

I would say Pacman is physically fresher though yeah, he's always been a freak athlete with crazy speed and power, and this pushing 40 version of Pacquiao is much faster and more powerful than the shell of Floyd that battered McGregory.

The difference is he's more up and down than Floyd. Floyd has always been the consummate pro type, always taking opponents seriously and training hard. Pacquiao less so.

The current Pacquiao is as much a politician as fighter, but having said that, he'd surely be far more pumped to hammer Pillowfists McGregory than Jeff fucking Horn.

So yeah, I think he'd steamroll McGregory in 3 or 4 violent 1 sided rounds.
Thanks for the breakdown. Conor has a puncher‘s chance I guess.

Manny would crush Conor with a million punches from all angles (real angles! Not the straight on angles Conor fans though were "weird") and stop him VERY early. But Manny is not a big power puncher at WW. Floyd may even hit harder, but Manny throws more

Thanks for the breakdown. Conor has a puncher‘s chance I guess.

To have a punchers chance you need to be able to actually punch. Conor has no power on his punches in boxing

PAc Man hits like a tank compared to Floyd.

He’s more dangerous than Floyd. He’s the opposite of Floyd he’s too attack minded whereas Floyd is defensively flawless.

Conor should be brutally stopped. But an upset is more likely in a Manny fight than vs Floyd because he can leave himself open.

He’s more dangerous than Floyd. He’s the opposite of Floyd he’s too attack minded whereas Floyd is defensively flawless.

Conor should be brutally stopped. But an upset is more likely in a Manny fight than vs Floyd because he can leave himself open.

Yes Manny can leave himself open to being knocked out by a fighter who knows how to punch. Connie doesn't know how to punch. Pacman is safe.

Yes Manny can leave himself open to being knocked out by a fighter who knows how to punch. Connie doesn't know how to punch. Pacman is safe.

I never said he would lose. I said out of the two fights an upset would be more likely vs Manny than against Floyd because of their respective styles

If you told Mayweather or Pacquiao that theirs $100m extra if they put Conor to sleep in the first round.
Conor would be asleep in the first round.

Back