Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton

lol

I know this is some trivial shit, but I am going to continue.

Jack Nicholson is a Hatton man. He was happy the first 30 seconds when Hatton rushed him and then he just put a finger under his nose the rest of the time probably regretting the large one he dropped on Hatton. He had the WTF gesture when Kenny Bayless broke them up in the second round. He stood up with his mouth opened when Hatton got KTFO.

Yeah, kiss my ass... lol

lol

I know this is some trivial shit, but I am going to continue.

Jack Nicholson is a Hatton man. He was happy the first 30 seconds when Hatton rushed him and then he just put a finger under his nose the rest of the time probably regretting the large one he dropped on Hatton. He had the WTF gesture when Kenny Bayless broke them up in the second round. He stood up with his mouth opened when Hatton got KTFO.

Yeah, kiss my ass... lol

yup its obvious he laid a big chunk on hatton, cause after the 2nd knock down he was standing staring at pacman like damn you mufucka.

if you watch the 3rd fight with morales steve wynn was standing up when pacman knocked down morales with his hands over his head like he also dropped a big chunk on morales. there was also a fat mexican guy with a mullet standing up throwing punches behind wynn when morales was trading with pacman and 2 cholo guys with bald heads standing they put money on erik.

2nd morales fight you could see floyd jr jumping up and down when pacman finished morales and he turned to the crowd behind him like he just won the lotto.

kinda ironic since floyd jr told a filipino reporter last week "oh I dont really know about manny pacquiao to be honest with you I dont know his career I seen like a few fights of his"

Mayweather was a cheerleader for pacman in the morales rematch.

reactions, check out the guy in the orange -- priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsaAo1RC_aI

damn thats funny.

another reason why the ppv numbers are so low, After the pac hatton fight they youtube site was crowded with filipino Fan Reactions and 1 video had like 100 filipinos stuffed in a small as living room watching the fight.:icon_lol:

Imagine if more of them ordered the fight it would break a mill

I like how the old guy next to the guy in the orange says, "He dead.....he died." Pointing at the tv after Hatton got KTFO.

Good point of reference for all the people who said Pacquaio will beat Floyd.

Back