Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton

Lines from ESPN.... I watch ESPN for sports updates and guys... they havent talked about a fight like this since... Mayweather/DLH. Pac is taking everything by storm it seems.

Reporter one "... Well thats sports news for now.... "
Reporter two "what a left from Pacquiao..."
Reporter one "... Oh yeah"
*goes to commercial*

Reporter one "Pacquiao dominates in two rounds. But FLoyd Mayeather is back"

Not for nothing... but Mayweather vs. Pacquiao would be HUGE. Dare I say 2 million PPV buys

They're going to talk about the fight on ESPN news's "sports reporters"

"Pacquiao wins. Mayweather is back. Lets do it. Superfight 2009"

They just tlaked NBA and Triple crown. So lets cros figners and hope they dont mention "BOXING DYING"

Do you guys think Mayweather jr was scared to fight pacman like Roach claims? he said all Floyd had to do was announce he was coming back and wait 1 day and make more money then any boxer in history.

How is Mayeather scared of fighitng Manny? He just signed to fight the guy who arguably should have won a decision in thier last fight.

How is Mayeather scared of fighitng Manny? He just signed to fight the guy who arguably should have won a decision in thier last fight.

Stop making sense.

Mayweather wouldn't be coming back if he didn't want all this to culminate with a fight with Manny. If he was scared he wouldn't have come back.

Stop making sense.

Mayweather wouldn't be coming back if he didn't want all this to culminate with a fight with Manny. If he was scared he wouldn't have come back.

its obvious that mayweather retired until a huge fight came by. he came back because of PAC

"On a night in which bragging rights in which the best pound4pound fighter was being settled... on the other side of the country the Bulls and Celtics finally settled the slugfest of their own"

-ESPN

"On a night in which bragging rights in which the best pound4pound fighter was being settled... on the other side of the country the Bulls and Celtics finally settled the slugfest of their own"

-ESPN

Did you catch the post game presser for the Celtics vs bulls? Paul pierce was rushing with his questions and then said can we hurry up I wanna go home so I can watch the Pacquiao fight :icon_lol:

because PBF also affected by the Economic Crisis in United States

i doubt money will even accept to fight pacman
As much as I like floyd I kind of agree. Floyd would not be that fast one in this fight, and manny actually avoids punches. Floyds defense is great but when multiple punches are coming at this speed, there will only be so much he can avoid.

"Saturday night was the biggest Sports Saturday in a long time. Boxing is back. The greatest NBA first round series of all time. One of the greatest upsets in Triple Crown history. Big Hockey game"

ESPN

*Arum on recorded clip* "If Mayeather wants a piece of the little Philipino... be my guest"

ESPN reporter- "Be my guess... Becareful... Michelle... be careful what you wish for"

Michelle- "Yes... Mayweather coming out of retirement. Mmhmm..."

I cannot express in words my dislike for Larry Merchant. That was actually not a terrible interview....but I still cringe every time I see him, or worse yet hear his voice.

Well he likes manny a lot, so he doesn't give him dumbass questions.

Did you catch the post game presser for the Celtics vs bulls? Paul pierce was rushing with his questions and then said can we hurry up I wanna go home so I can watch the Pacquiao fight :icon_lol:

Dwight Howard's a fan too.

Some members of the Orlando Magic were glued to the television at teammate Dwight Howard's home last night to watch two fights.

One was the blockbuster boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton. The other was the deciding Game 7 between the Celtics and Bulls.

lmao... that priceless. I KNEW they were gonna mention it. Garnette didnt have to play so he just took off after the game I bet.

this fight is getting more post coverage than any fight since the Mayeather-DLH fight. And the Mayeather-DLH was mainly "Well thats it for Boxing" type of hype.

Back