Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton

heavyarms21

Ryozanpaku Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Here it is , and so the event starts. Alot of good young fighters on the undercard too. Its going to be a great night.

Im so pissed. I cant find anyone that wants to buy the PPV so im stuck here missing an awesome fight. Will you be posting round by round updates? Thanks.

First fight features Erislandy Lara, a very good looking prospect, if I'm not mistaken former teammate of Yuriorkis Gamboa

Im so pissed. I cant find anyone that wants to buy the PPV so im stuck here missing an awesome fight. Will you be posting round by round updates? Thanks.

Yes I will doing updates for all the fights.

Last time I saw Lara was on FNF a couple of months ago he looked impressive that night, should be the same tonight.

Slow first round, Lara was easily more active, but with no wasted movements, Gray is just here to pad Lara's record, he only landed two punches.

Very interesting, Master Toddy is working as a cutman in the cubans corner.

Lara looks like he will finish it here in the 2nd.

did merchant just make a fart joke

Emmanuel Steward has very high praise for Lara, although he only has 4 pro fights , he says that even Kelly Pavlik would have trouble with him.

Well gray makes it out of the 2nd, would be surprised if Lara doesn't finish it in in the 3rd.

Wow, Manny Steward, says that Lara would give any middleweight trouble right now. He must be high on Lara's 300 plus fights in the amateurs.

Gray survives the 3rd, just a boxing clinic for Lara.

Gray only landed 8 punches through 3 rounds. lol

Back