Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner - January 19

Shit fight but hope Broner gets stomped.

I keep reading this will be a welterweight fight, but does anyone have confirmation if it's definitely at 147?

If it is at 147 then I don't give Broner any chance whatsoever. A punchers chance is the only thing Broner has and if Pac isn't drained, his chin will be fine and he will maul AB.

I keep reading this will be a welterweight fight, but does anyone have confirmation if it's definitely at 147?

If it is at 147 then I don't give Broner any chance whatsoever. A punchers chance is the only thing Broner has and if Pac isn't drained, his chin will be fine and he will maul AB.

It's at 147 for Pacquiao's WBA title

While that's probably true, he's actually still something of a draw, and it's not like he's less deserving than the likes of Jeff Horn and a shot Lucas Matthysse. The world will likely get to see him take another L, as well, so everyone wins.

Personally I'd say Lucas is more deserving by way of not being a complete shithead.

I should be happier about watching Broner lose, but I've seen it enough now.

Fuck it. Why not. Broner gets whipped.

Broner always falls flat when he faces top competition. He is the definition of a can crusher. But never the less, I got pacman by 10th round KO.

29 year old 4 division champ vs 40 year old 8 division champ

you just hating
Washed up 40 year old vs waste of talent piece of trash 29 year old.

You just a homer.

Meh, we know they may both need the cash, so good to see them get the payday, I guess. I had such high hopes, but I've thrown in the towel on Broner. Is it really going to be a PPV!?

Washed up 40 year old vs waste of talent piece of trash 29 year old.

You just a homer.
yeah but you know it's gonna be entertaining to see Broner get humbled again.

Besides, we'll finally see what truly constitutes the breakfast of champions: water and cornflakes or dried Filipino pork.

Mikey Garcia slapped Broner around like a child, I suspect Pac will get it done, and finish Broner. Looking forward to a Broner fight for first time since Maidana fought the bum. Hey look, if he wins, good for Broner, but I'll enjoy watching his ass getting beat since that's pretty much assured.

Broner by KO

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Broner is tough and Pacquiao isn't what he used to be. This probably goes 12 rounds.

hmmm...Lotta people think Manny will just walk through him?

I'm not so sure...

hmmm...Lotta people think Manny will just walk through him?

I'm not so sure...
I think Broner will have one or two rounds where he really looks good. Then for the rest of the fight he'll shell up and make faces. Even if he tries walking Pac down I'm not sure he has what it takes. Pac's boxing and counterpunching have gotten better and more accurate. Broner went about 50-50 with Vargas and Pac beat him pretty clearly.

Meh this is a showcase fight for an aging Pacman to look good one last time before his final retirement fight. Broner just doesn't do enough to win a fight against Pac. Pac will be throwing combinations and probably landing a lot on the gloves of Broner but he'll still look a lot busier and take the rounds. Broner has a decent chin so I'm not sure that Pac can get the stoppage but he will win 12 rounds against the lazy Broner.

yeah but you know it's gonna be entertaining to see Broner get humbled again.

Besides, we'll finally see what truly constitutes the breakfast of champions: water and cornflakes or dried Filipino pork.
This version of Pac isnt humbling him.

This version of Pac isnt humbling him.
if so that'll only be because Broner is too stubborn to become humble lol. I get that Pac has aged, and he looked bad against Horn, but I think this will be easier than you're expecting. Guess we'll just have to see.

Back