Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
1aa52adc2c4931e94a6b66d7e08d41e8_XL.jpg

Confirmed via ESPN

Pac-Man vs the Problem

Last edited:
It will be a great build up and fight. Something worth the price of PPV

No way Broner gets a decision victory over Pacquiao. He'll have to starch him. Even if he beats him, and it goes to scorecards I can't see him getting more than a draw. Pacquiao is the favorite going in, but I don't count Broner out if he is focused and lets his hands go.

No way Broner gets a decision victory over Pacquiao. He'll have to starch him. Even if he beats him, and it goes to scorecards I can't see him getting more than a draw. Pacquiao is the favorite going in, but I don't count Broner out if he is focused and lets his hands go.

The fight is in the USA and Manny is the one who has been screwed by the judges twice in the last 10 years; Bradley 1 and Horn.

40 year old Pac vs 29 year old Broner should be exciting

The fight is in the USA and Manny is the one who has been screwed by the judges twice in the last 10 years; Bradley 1 and Horn.

40 year old Pac vs 29 year old Broner should be exciting

I don't even know why he took the fight in Australia. That was dumb on him. I think they give it to Pac based on his name, but that might be my bias against having faith in fair judging. I think the fight will largely depend on how Broner prepares, and how seriously he takes it. He isn't given the credit I think he deserves. He lost to Mikey, Porter, and Chino. C'mon!! People act like he's a bum. Those are top names he took losses to.

Imagine Pac losing to Broner, and then the rematch with Floyd get canceled lmao

It will be a great build up and fight. Something worth the price of PPV

Absolutely not. Broner belongs nowhere near a PPV. He’s going to turn in a shitty performance like he always does when his opponent can outwork him.

The fight is in the USA
i guess that makes it somewhat competitive.

but broner has no business fighting any top shelf welterweights. even a shot pacquiao should put a beating on him.

would be awesome if he didn't, though.

I don't see how Broner wins now that he doesn't throw punches 60% of the time. Pac can win on activity alone. I'll fucking eat my hat if he does.

lmao no way Broner can win a decision? tell that to Bradley and Jeff Horn

Pacman has gotten the raw end of decision in big fights a couple of times man, this ain't Floyd or Canelo man where you need a KO to win, Pacman has got no clout with the judges.

Manny will beat the brakes off him.

hopefully Broner can make it a bit competitive. The Mayweather rematch will follow this.

On the meantime Mayweather is trying to set a match up with Khabib and then he wants Conor.
Maybe the match with Pacman won't happen afterall.

Love Pacquiao, but I really don't like having to look forward to any Adrian Broner fight. I actually think Broner will do better than most think. He's got a pretty solid chin and I doubt Pac can hurt him at this point. I'd love nothing more than to see Pac knock Broner's head into the front row, but it'll probably be a decision where the chorus of people telling Pac to retire will continue, with some cries of robbery mixed in there.

lmao no way Broner can win a decision? tell that to Bradley and Jeff Horn

Pacman has gotten the raw end of decision in big fights a couple of times man, this ain't Floyd or Canelo man where you need a KO to win, Pacman has got no clout with the judges.

Ummm....ok. We will see in January.

I'm always down to watch Broner getting his ass kicked...

*AB is down on the cards going into the 12th round vs Pacman*
AB: Coach, I don't think I can win this!
coach: Shut it with that talk Adrien! You know what you need to do!
AB: You're right!
*AB walks back into the ring. Pacman throws the first punch*
AB (thinking to himself): C'mon Adrien, you know what you gotta do here
*Adrien shells up as Pacquiao throws a combination, once the combination is done, AB lowers his hands and makes a face*
AB (thinking to himself): Ha! I got this in the bag!

Back