Manny Pacquiao had a heart issue right before Matthysse fight had catheter inserted in heart

that scared me, a few years ago i was jumping rope and had a burning sensation in my chest, i'm pretty sure it was acid reflux or an old sternum injury from working out with jackasses but I never found out. I've done lots of hard jobs since that time and never felt anything like that so I don't know. Lots of things mimic other conditions. But.., as I learned from my idol Bruce Lee anything can go wrong at anytime, hell, they still don't really know what killed him.

If you had a burning in the chest thats most likely acid reflux heart burn

as you get older your digestive system becomes weaker if you eat a lot of bad foods and junk and fast food and sodas, the key is to eat clean so the gut microbiome is still strong, you can also buy probiotics online that help like BioGaia, and other foods that strength the digestive system and lining like Great lakes Collegen powder.

if you were having a tightness feeling thats the one you gotta worry about

that scared me, a few years ago i was jumping rope and had a burning sensation in my chest, i'm pretty sure it was acid reflux or an old sternum injury from working out with jackasses but I never found out. I've done lots of hard jobs since that time and never felt anything like that so I don't know. Lots of things mimic other conditions. But.., as I learned from my idol Bruce Lee anything can go wrong at anytime, hell, they still don't really know what killed him.

A friend of mine's father woke up in the middle of the night with chest pain, and thought he was having a heart attack. They took him to the hospital and it turned out that it was acid reflux, and they ran some tests and told him his heart was impressively healthy for a man of his age. He had never felt heart burn like that though and it scared the hell out of him.

People hide medical tests from their family all the time until they know everything is okay. There's no reason to freak everyone out, make them wait for your test, make them wait for the results, etc.

'no need to freak everyone out'

plenty of people go into the ER and die. My neighbour found out he has cancer on a sunday, and died 24 hours later. This was a few months ago.

Telling people you're having surgery/medical issues is important so at least you can say goodbye, otherwise they live on without the closure.

If you had a burning in the chest thats most likely acid reflux heart burn

as you get older your digestive system becomes weaker if you eat a lot of bad foods and junk and fast food and sodas, the key is to eat clean so the gut microbiome is still strong, you can also buy probiotics online that help like BioGaia, and other foods that strength the digestive system and lining like Great lakes Collegen powder.

if you were having a tightness feeling thats the one you gotta worry about
i was worried, but it only happens ever so occasionally, and usually when i've either drank a lot of coffee and/or when i'm overdoing benchpresses because it seems to inflame the old sternum injury which always hurts a little. god, what was I thinking even considering doin mma? I got hurt just from working with boneheads more than i ever did in real fights.

A friend of mine's father woke up in the middle of the night with chest pain, and thought he was having a heart attack. They took him to the hospital and it turned out that it was acid reflux, and they ran some tests and told him his heart was impressively healthy for a man of his age. He had never felt heart burn like that though and it scared the hell out of him.
ya, even docs are wrong all the time and I don't have any medical so I just figure If i I die I die. I got food poisoning once, sickest i ever been, I thought i wasn't gonna make it but instead of going and wracking up thousands in medical bills I just tested my luck. I think I made it unless this is some fucked up version of heaven.

'no need to freak everyone out'

plenty of people go into the ER and die. My neighbour found out he has cancer on a sunday, and died 24 hours later. This was a few months ago.

Telling people you're having surgery/medical issues is important so at least you can say goodbye, otherwise they live on without the closure.
jesus, how do you have cancer and not know it when it's that advanced? Us men do have problems with admitting frailty in general. How many male celebs have we seen like Charlie Murphy die and not say a thing about being sick? Prince had something going on, other than drugs, and even after death his people won't say anything. Us poor men have pretty much been screwed by the idea of false toughness.

I have to say. If this is true then it is realllly serious

1. That he even fought let alone won
2. He probably should retire

jesus, how do you have cancer and not know it when it's that advanced? Us men do have problems with admitting frailty in general. How many male celebs have we seen like Charlie Murphy die and not say a thing about being sick? Prince had something going on, other than drugs, and even after death his people won't say anything. Us poor men have pretty much been screwed by the idea of false toughness.

Mate its nuts. Im a paramedic and was in the ER when this 7 year old girl was playing and jumping around laughing. She had some painless tiny bumps on her skull under her hair her mom found. The blood results showed she had a rare form of cancer that prob meant she had less than 6 months to live.

Think of it, going to ER with your happy playful girl, then 2-4 hours later finding out shes prob going to die within the year. B-R-U-T-A-L with zero symptoms other than some weird tiny lumps

Crazy.
He was rumoured to have cash issues before May/Pac, I find it difficult to believe he didnt clear those up with the 100+ mil.

Mate its nuts. Im a paramedic and was in the ER when this 7 year old girl was playing and jumping around laughing. She had some painless tiny bumps on her skull under her hair her mom found. The blood results showed she had a rare form of cancer that prob meant she had less than 6 months to live.

Think of it, going to ER with your happy playful girl, then 2-4 hours later finding out shes prob going to die within the year. B-R-U-T-A-L with zero symptoms other than some weird tiny lumps
ya, that's sad, truly sad, life is largely sad. thank god it isn't much more sad than it is, i don't think i could take it. My sister had aids, she thought, mistakenly that she was healthy until she had "full blown aids" which was a t-cell count beneath 200, she didn't know that. when a nurse told her she had full blown aids for months it took all the life out of her, she was gone not long after. a lot of it is mental and doctors/healthcare workers have no training in that area. I don't like hospitals or doctors so, i'd almost rather die than see one. Like Richard Pryor jokingly said once "the hospital ain't no place to die, you can die there and no one give a fuck".

yeah heart burn is different, as you get older your stomach acid becomes weird, this why people who eat healthy diets and avoid hard to digest foods like breads and hard sodas and chemical foods, dont get acid reflux

Always try to sleep slightly elevated too, and eat healthy gut friendly foods.

I read about blue zone diets there is a group of Seventh day Adventists in loma linda California who are healthy even into their 90s alert and no health issues the average age for them is like 95 years old

they dont drink soda, they eat all natural organic foods, no candies, and they have positive mindset and do daily walks and gardening and are active

They did studies on monkeys too, they gave one monkey a high caloric diet with shitty foods and one of them a lower calorie diet with healthy food, and after a few years one of the monkeys look horrible saggy fat, poor hair, looked old, the other one on a healthy diet the same age looked young fit alert and energetic.

saw a vid on youtube where the guy said our stomach bacteria has a lot to do with our health and our cravings for carbs and bad food, i don't see how a bacteria could make you hungry but what he said seems to be true to me.

saw a vid on youtube where the guy said our stomach bacteria has a lot to do with our health and our cravings for carbs and bad food, i don't see how a bacteria could make you hungry but what he said seems to be true to me.
The gut is the key to health you are what you eat, humans need fuel and only natural foods and clean foods to have a clean healthy mind and body, if you are irritable and have a short temper and angry al the time you probably have a horrible parasitic gut and low on good positive bacteria.

You have good and bad bacteria in your gut, they line your colon and intestinal walls the good bacteria eat the healthy nutrients the bad bacteria eat the unhealthy waste, if the bad bacteria over power the good one you will have food that doesn't get digested properly it leads to a lot of illness

If all your good bacteria is wiped out the only way to replace it is through fecal transplant they take the stool of a healthy human usually a younger person who has good bacteria and health smooth turds

They blend it with saline and cool it and take a baster think stick it in you anus and try to place the stool into your colon to repopulate the colon with good bacteria.

Thats why its best to take charge now before its too late and change your diet habits, avoid hard foods and stuff like refined sugars, heavy starches, sodas, fake sweeteners, anything that feeds bad bacteria

and try to eat a lot of prebiotic rich foods that feed the good bacteria I heard banana is good.

A good sugar alternate eis Brown Rice Syrup

interesting, i believe there has to be ssome truth to it, i'm fat always hungry and tired it can't all be aging, i hope not anyway.

The gut is the key to health you are what you eat, humans need fuel and only natural foods and clean foods to have a clean healthy mind and body, if you are irritable and have a short temper and angry al the time you probably have a horrible parasitic gut and low on good positive bacteria. You have good and bad bacteria in your gut, they line your colon and intestinal walls the good bacteria eat the healthy nutrients the bad bacteria eat the unhealthy waste, if the bad bacteria over power the good one you will have food that doesn't get digested properly it leads to a lot of illness If all your good bacteria is wiped out the only way to replace it is through fecal transplant they take the stool of a healthy human usually a younger person who has good bacteria and health smooth turds They blend it with saline and cool it and take a baster think stick it in you anus and try to place the stool into your colon to repopulate the colon with good bacteria. Thats why its best to take charge now before its too late and change your diet habits, avoid hard foods and stuff like refined sugars, heavy starches, sodas, fake sweeteners, anything that feeds bad bacteria and try to eat a lot of prebiotic rich foods that feed the good bacteria I heard banana is good. A good sugar alternate eis Brown Rice Syrup
The gut is the key to health you are what you eat, humans need fuel and only natural foods and clean foods to have a clean healthy mind and body, if you are irritable and have a short temper and angry al the time you probably have a horrible parasitic gut and low on good positive bacteria. You have good and bad bacteria in your gut, they line your colon and intestinal walls the good bacteria eat the healthy nutrients the bad bacteria eat the unhealthy waste, if the bad bacteria over power the good one you will have food that doesn't get digested properly it leads to a lot of illness If all your good bacteria is wiped out the only way to replace it is through fecal transplant they take the stool of a healthy human usually a younger person who has good bacteria and health smooth turds They blend it with saline and cool it and take a baster think stick it in you anus and try to place the stool into your colon to repopulate the colon with good bacteria. Thats why its best to take charge now before its too late and change your diet habits, avoid hard foods and stuff like refined sugars, heavy starches, sodas, fake sweeteners, anything that feeds bad bacteria and try to eat a lot of prebiotic rich foods that feed the good bacteria I heard banana is good. A good sugar alternate eis Brown Rice Syrup

it could be roids or more likely, pac is just a neurotic basketcase, he always has some calf/shoulder issue doesn't he? Chris leben was found to need a heart transplant, due to drugs most likely and i hear the other day he's gonna fight, fighters ain't always the brightest guys in the world.

OR it could actually be a congenital heart problem like they said........why are some people always looking for the negative?

Crazy.
He was rumoured to have cash issues before May/Pac, I find it difficult to believe he didnt clear those up with the 100+ mil.
It's probably as much to do with bad financial advice as anything. If his 'accountant' (assuming he has one) hadn't calculated his tax properly then he'd have probably spent too much without keeping enough back to pay his taxes.

interesting, i believe there has to be ssome truth to it, i'm fat always hungry and tired it can't all be aging, i hope not anyway.
you could have parasites, and ulcer bacteria H pylori or build up bad bacteria from eating high carbs and sugars.

There are a lot of ways to fix this naturally

really? i know i've had ulcers before, what is the fix? thanks

really? i know i've had ulcers before, what is the fix? thanks

cabbage-juice-ulcer.jpg

Cabbage juice Ill usually juice it with an apple or pear and carrots and drink it every day, you will get gas though thats because its fighting the bad bacteria in your gut, so you will feel like some minor cramping on your sides

The juice is also rich in sulforaphane, an antioxidant that targets Helicobacter pylori, a bacterium implicated as a causative factor of peptic ulcers. In a study a particular study, ulcer patients were able to heal their ulcers within 10 days by drinking a liter of cabbage juice daily, reports Gittleman.

But you gotta clean your diet up when you do this like remove most of the sugars, the only sugars you eat should come from fruits

Back