Manny Pacquiao-Amir Khan April 23rd

You think he hasnt deteriorated whilst having his brains scrambled? Lol ok. Take another look at his fight with feather fist Algieri.
Babble... You guys expect too much from Khan honestly. No different than his apologists but on the on the opposingside.

improved? no? deteriorated? also no?
no, did not age. nothing u said has makes any sense in any interpretation.
Khan is still the same he always was, and your reply confirms what I said, if anything.
I don't think he's ever been the same fighter since Garcia starched him. It looked at times like he was going to get KO'd by Algieri. The only time he's looked half decent lately was against Alexander and Alexander was tailor made for Khan.

At first glance the assumption should be a pac win but I dunno. All fighters hit a wall and I think with Pac its gonna happen soon. Hes already started to deteriorate and I think theres a good chance Khan wins on points.

Babble... You guys expect too much from Khan honestly. No different than his apologists but on the on the opposingside.
Not sure how I expect too much from Khan as I expect very little of anything. Hence why Im the one itt saying Manny is going to beat the brakes off of him.

Khan just isnt going to be at the high level. Hes had his brains scrambled a lot early on and has not improved his game around that. In all honesty his careeer probably will be done shortly.

So again, Manny has aged better than Khan. (This doesnt mean Khan is of old age.)

It's a possibility. But Maidana gets a lot of credit for losing twice to Floyd and beating Adrian Broner. Maidana is a tough matchup for Floyd, but I think guys like Alexander and Khan would probably always beat him.
Maidana is tough as nails, lets not forget he made Victor Ortiz quit.

Not sure how I expect too much from Khan as I expect very little of anything. Hence why Im the one itt saying Manny is going to beat the brakes off of him.

Khan just isnt going to be at the high level. Hes had his brains scrambled a lot early on and has not improved his game around that. In all honesty his careeer probably will be done shortly.

So again, Manny has aged better than Khan. (This doesnt mean Khan is of old age.)
Idk what ur on about then... applying aging argument towards a boxer this decade who just turned 30 is nonsense from every perspective. Khan hasn't changed.
You said cause Algerie rocked him something something. If anything I'd expect Khan to sleep or lose his shit right away when getting rocked. But he still won that decisivly, so I don't see the problem.

Brains scrambled? I believe Manny has been put to sleep more times than Khan and has had a much longer career full of crazy wars.

Father Time is undefeated, and no reason he wont suddenly catch up to Manny like he did with Klitchko, B-hop, and millions of other athletes when they least expected it.
Hey I'm not saying I'm not giving Manny the benifit of the doubt here. He keeps winning dominantly so far and is a legend among ATGs. But lets be real, 38 is grandpa age for an athlete and Khan's speed will be a factor.

If anything though, I hope Manny wins so the torch gets passed to either danny/keef winner or Bud.

Last edited:
I doubt the 38 yrs old WW version of Manny KOes anyone, including Khan.

Khan will do well early using the jab and occasionnal 1-2 while using lateral movement. Then he'll get tired, forget about moving to his left and just back off when Manny makes his 2 quick steps forward to set his attacks, get sucked into one or two brawling sequences where he'll get tagged for good, visit the canvas twice, ride clumsily his bicycle and lose a MD.

Almost exactly how I see it except I think it'll be a bit wider for Pac, 8-4 there about with a knockdown or two. Khan gets wobbled pretty easy but he has a knack for surviving and Manny isn't the wild animal he was 7-8 years ago. Plus they've both sparred each other quite a bit, so it's not like he'll be surprised with Pacs power.

Last edited:
Idk what ur on about then... applying aging argument towards a boxer this decade who just turned 30 is nonsense from every perspective. Khan hasn't changed.
You said cause Algerie rocked him something something. If anything I'd expect Khan to sleep or lose his shit right away when getting rocked. But he still won that decisivly, so I don't see the problem.

Brains scrambled? I believe Manny has been put to sleep more times than Khan and has had a much longer career full of crazy wars.

Father Time is undefeated, and no reason he wont suddenly catch up to Manny like he did with Klitchko, B-hop, and millions of other athletes when they least expected it.
Hey I'm not saying I'm not giving Manny the benifit of the doubt here. He keeps winning dominantly so far and is a legend among ATGs. But lets be real, 38 is grandpa age for an athlete and Khan's speed will be a factor.

If anything though, I hope Manny wins so the torch gets passed to either danny/keef winner or Bud.
Khan looks worse at 30 than Manny does at 38. Hence Khan has aged worse than Manny.
Not exactly a difficult thing to follow here.

But ya lets move on and pretend like Manny has lost his speed.

Maidana is tough but who hasn't made Ortiz quit?

Feather-fisted Joseito Lopez made him quit on his stool. Collazo made him decide to not to try to get up. Berto erased his soul. Hell even Floyd put his ass to sleep.

Ortiz is not quite the poster child for heart in the game of boxing.

Maidana is tough but who hasn't made Ortiz quit?

Feather-fisted Joseito Lopez made him quit on his stool. Collazo made him decide to not to try to get up. Berto erased his soul. Hell even Floyd put his ass to sleep.

Ortiz is not quite the poster child for heart in the game of boxing.
I think Ortiz gets a bad rap for the Lopez fight. He had a pretty serious injury there.

Maidana is definitely tough as nails, always was. But he gets a lot of credit for beating Broner and losing twice to Floyd. In hindsight, beating Broner was a lot of fun, but not really a sign of anything great. Losing twice to Floyd is just that, losing twice to Floyd. He's a good fighter, I just don't think he did anything to prove that he's really better than Khan.

I don't think he's ever been the same fighter since Garcia starched him. It looked at times like he was going to get KO'd by Algieri. The only time he's looked half decent lately was against Alexander and Alexander was tailor made for Khan.
he beat Collazo pretty badly if I remember correctly

How hilarious would it be if Pac announced he was going to fight Maidana instead?

Khan looks worse at 30 than Manny does at 38. Hence Khan has aged worse than Manny.
Not exactly a difficult thing to follow here.

But ya lets move on and pretend like Manny has lost his speed.
Pretend? Manny's speed and strengthhas obviously dropped alot(common knowledge by now), while Khan obviously hasnt(same shit chin he always had, but doesn't let every stagger send him to dream land, and his speed is identical to before). Looks like denial more than pretend. Pac'a technical skills just improved significantly or like u phrazed it "adapted". A much slower fighter can beat a younger much faster one like when Zap when he underestimated Carlos.
I really cant see any logic in what ur saying each time, but i respect it enough to agree to disagree as we are repeating.

Last edited:
I think Ortiz gets a bad rap for the Lopez fight. He had a pretty serious injury there.

Yes he did have a serious injury but how many guys have fought on with a broken jaw not only to finish a fight but to win? I can think of half a dozen easily. Ortiz only had a few rounds to go and had an insurmountable lead.

Again if he didn't have a history of quitting it would be seen a little differently but giving up and giving a speech about how you don't deserve to take any punishment isn't something that fans forget.

Back