Manlets duck,heavyweights dont duck

i don't think that's the reason, i think the sport of boxing always had ducking even with old guys
my guess is that the MMA fanbase don't accept that bullshit, many boxing guys think it's fair to someone avoid a contender just because he is not a draw
That's true but boxing is much older and has been a huge sport for a long time, meaning guys were getting into it for the money a long time ago.

When most of the current top heavyweights started fighting MMA, there wasn't much money to be made and seems like they were just born to be fighters?

Just a theory though.

people talking like the only way of ducking someone is moving weight lol
you can duck by just not accepting to fight someone who makes sense, wants to fight you and so does UFC

That's true but boxing is much older and has been a huge sport for a long time, meaning guys were getting into it for the money a long time ago.

When most of the current top heavyweights started fighting MMA, there wasn't much money to be made and seems like they were just born to be fighters?

Just a theory though.
yeah it's probably a combination of all this factors

Fedor never ducked ubereem, his management asked for reem to be tested seriously before the fight what was a problem for
ubereem because he had a radioactive piss at the time
He was offered an immediate title shot by Coker, twice, and made excuses not to fight Reem both times, while Reem was vocally petitioning for the fight. Funny how Fedor had no problem fighting opponents in Pride where everyone openly showered in steroids, but in Strikeforce he was suddenly demanding strict drug testing for his opponent.

Congrats for stipe for taking the fight with ngannou,a true warrior
i cant think of a heavyweight champ that ducked his contenders,fedor,couture,cain,jds,werdum all warriors.

I wouldn't put Fedor on the list, he ducked Cro Cop for a long time, he send his brother and Magomedov, before he finally had no choice anymore, plus he ducked Ubereem and he ducked UFC.

Yeah fair play to him

I bet he's getting a nice lump of change out of it though

Back