Manlet Election! Snake Top Team or Alpha Male

DILLASNAKEEE

te9Vv5x.gif

Not sure how dry humping warrants a title shot. A Cruz fight should happen though Cruz is worthy of a rematch.

Not sure how dry humping warrants a title shot. A Cruz fight should happen though Cruz is worthy of a rematch.
Cruz got absolutely outclassed in his own game,if you think he deserves a rematch then I don't know why he didn't give TJ one since their fight was far more competitive.

200.gif

May the gif-shoop gods do some work with this
Or this one
200.gif

Wish I could but have no clue how to and too lazy ass to search how

200.gif

May the gif-shoop gods do some work with this
Or this one
200.gif

Wish I could but have no clue how to and too lazy ass to search how
pretty sure that first one has been done at least twice :D

I am a fan of both Cody and TJ.

I am a bigger fan of TJ. Hoping for a good fight with TJ reclaiming what he never should have lost, IMO.

loses title via close split decision and beat two #2 ranked fighters back 2 back but not worthy of a title shot
<21>

I do not care too much about Alpha Male in general. But Team CoGar > Team Snake.

Cruz got absolutely outclassed in his own game,if you think he deserves a rematch then I don't know why he didn't give TJ one since their fight was far more competitive.
Cruz had been champ for years whereas, on the same card, TJ the Snake Dill dry humped his way to a boring decision.

Back