manlet appreciation thread

Also a BW has the biggest hands in the UFC lol

j5FvTpo.gif

I hope you're right, I fear for the wellbeing of my average height children in such a manlet dominated society...

but seems like most great conquerors throughout history were of manlet status:

Alexander The Great = manlet
Julius Caesar = manlet
Attila The Hun = turbo manlet
Genghis Khan = manlet
Napoleon = manlet
Hitler = manlet

One of these times one of these fucking manlets is gonna make the whole world domination thing happen and then we are all fucked.

Most conquerors are insecure angry little people is why. They're eventually beheaded and society returns to normal.

Science does not lie, height has increased and it's because of natural selection. It might be why manlets are so insecure and angry and hate other manlets for making them a manlet. Still you can't change it, might as well buy a stool and get with a womanlet and move on.

Lol we're going in circles because like I said, they can't move like the FLWs and BWs.

I never said they could. Yes the flw and bw are more agile but they are still midgets. Cejudo has a normal mans head on a kid's body and mighty mouse legs are super short. Thats why i like WW to LHW. They are normal sized dudes and bigger but you still get agile people like thompson and yoel romero. Im a HW fan too but that div has been in a sort of dark ages for a while.

I'll still watch lower weight classes depending on who is fighting

Back