Manhoef retires against returning Bonjasky

well at least a fight between two prime passed guys

their rivalry is already 3-0 for Bonjasky so 4-0 will be soon

That's some prime durch rib in that photo.

Remy is my (hw) KB idol, alongside Ghita.
Would like to see Remy finish with a tko victory.

Hopefully both are really done after this. manhoef is ridiculously shot. So is Bonjasky but he is also inactive. that said he will beat Manhoef again allthough I'm rooting for Manhoef getting the win

No, please no.

their rivalry is already 3-0 for Bonjasky so 4-0 will be soon

yeah I wouldn't even call it a rivalry it's more like a big brothery. I think Remy might've scored 10 knockdowns against Manhoef already.

that said you never know how a retired fighter will look like after long inactivity. Remy is my favorite HW fighter of all time as well so I hope he scores another (T)KO.

Manhoef has possibly had one of the worst managed careers in kickboxing & mma.

I understand there was relatively no kickboxing stage outside of heavyweights back in early 2000's but there plenty of stages for Manhoef to compete against people his own size.

He destroyed his chin and career by fighting guys like twice his size.

Manhoef has possibly had one of the worst managed careers in kickboxing & mma.

I understand there was relatively no kickboxing stage outside of heavyweights back in early 2000's but there plenty of stages for Manhoef to compete against people his own size.

He destroyed his chin and career by fighting guys like twice his size.

he was managed badly. Though I wouldn't say fighting big guys was his big mistake. He sometimes does better against bigger slower guys. he was never awfully technical so smaller but quicker and more skilled guys at his weight had seemingly an easier time allthough manhoef was obviously past it when he fought smaller guys

I think remy is still aiming for a super fight against rico. $$

I think remy is still aiming for a super fight against rico. $$

He has no chance of winning at this stage. He might still get the fight to add to Rico's record and for Glory to make some $$ though, who knows...

He has no chance of winning at this stage. He might still get the fight to add to Rico's record and for Glory to make some $$ though, who knows...

didn't he call out Badr too after that fight vs Rico?

Back