Manchester By The Sea

MacDuffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...was tight as fuck

Manchester-By-The-Sea-poster.jpg

featuring two Moonrise Kingdom stars in solid roles

was hoping to read manchester had been washed away,leaving disappointed.

Is there an offical thread for this movie? Good lord, what a phenomenal fucking film. I watched it yesterday and it has been stuck in my mind ever since. An actual masterpiece.

I heard the same thing from a friend of mine. She said it's awesome and she has good taste in movies.

Good flick. It was sad when the boat hit the iceberg and sank at the end and jack drowned.

I genuinely thought it was a film based in Manchester in England. You know, the proper Manchester.

Can't say I am looking forward to seeing Affleck doing a bad Marlon Brando impersonation and mumble his way through two hours of drama.

I'll have to check it out after reading this thread

It was sensational.

Hacksaw Ridge equally as brilliant. Best two films of the year.

I thought it was great. Very powerful. That scene where
He bumps into his ex wife and she tries to open up to him, that was so real. All that grief bottled up and their different ways of trying to cope.

I genuinely thought it was a film based in Manchester in England. You know, the proper Manchester.

Can't say I am looking forward to seeing Affleck doing a bad Marlon Brando impersonation and mumble his way through two hours of drama.

Affleck was great, it was en excellent performance. He's probably my favorite working actor.

When the movie ended the wife looked at me like WTF I thought things would get better.
Great acting all around it felt like real conversations not actors acting not gonna lie I teared up a couple of times.

Affleck was great, it was en excellent performance. He's probably my favorite working actor.

To be honest I've only seen one film of his, I just know he seems to mumble a lot and that grates on me a bit.

To be honest I've only seen one film of his, I just know he seems to mumble a lot and that grates on me a bit.

He's turned out to be fantastic.

Check out Gone Baby Gone.

The performance that turned me around was Assassination of Jesse James, but that's probably not for you, he was mumbly as fuck in that. He played a shifty coward.

I just saw this movie yesterday and I love it. It's a raw, honest and well acted film.

Isn't this the film where Affleck was accused of trying to force himself on numerous different women on set?

I believe he has a history of doing this too I read.

Overrated. The film make you depressed and lonely.

Underrated.

Compared to MY life, Manchester by the Sea was uplifting and exhilarating.

It gave me hope.

Back