Manager shoots down Germaine de Randamie retirement rumor, says personal issues exist

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“She’s got things going on at home and stuff going on at police academy,” Brian Butler-Au of Suckerpunch Entertainment today told MMAjunkie. “The UFC’s aware of it, and we are working through it. That’s all I can say at the moment.”

In any case, de Randamie remains the inaugural women’s featherweight champ and has no plans to hang up her gloves.

“Everything that you’re hearing right now is just rumor mill,” Butler-Au said.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/ufc-champion-germaine-de-randamie-retirement-rumor

sherdog forums, bringing you yesterdays news today

theres already a huge thread on this.. like huge thread..

Already making plans to duck Cyborg.

She can fight holly again but damn not cyborg

Just strip her if she has on her running shoes...

She's a meter maid or something

In that case keep fighting lol. I was going to say a female fighting champion that isn't "selling sex appeal" at the same time would be better off retiring with the belt and collecting that police pension with all brain cells left in place before Cyborg kills them.

But if it ain't on the sherdog front page anymore then it's gone forever so you godda make it again. That's how it works. Nobody is gonna dig through the black hole that is the actual .net forums. The first thread you speak of is lost in the void.

But for someone like me who literally spent 12 freaking wasted hours of my day yesterday playing GTA Online trying to take advantage of the dub RP and cash, I'm glad to not have to search to find what I missed.

In a division this thin, just strip her of the belt.

No body has time for this bullshit where she was in a three person division and ducks Cyborg right away.

Holy fuck this girl should just say she's scared to fight cyborg take her belt and move on from this non sense. I've never seen more blatant ducking in almost 10 years as an mma fan. First it was the hand, then she wanted to fight Holly again, now it's personal issues. She just don't want none of cyborg, the river was already rolling strong and the duck going down stream as soon as she said she thinks her hand was broke when they asked her who she wanted next.

Stuff going on at police academy...

What does that even mean ? I'd pretty much expect stuff to be going on. But, what does that have to do with fighting ?

Weird interview. And I'm not so sure it helped her image. Why bring up these excuses ?

Makes her look weak, imo.

And some idiots here still like to live in denial and pretend like Cyborg wouldn't step on the entire female roster like dog shit lol. NO ONE wants any part of her, and for good reason. The undisputed female champion.

First it was ok for a rematch with Holly, then she wanted hand surgery when asked about Cyborg, now that Cyborg is ready to fight something going on at home and academy...

Back