Manager says Ortiz removed from Wilder fight for medical reasons, no suspension

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"The WBC's decision was as follows, they did not sanction the fight based off the fact that they are worried for Luis's health. And to be honest, I must respect and admire their decision because I agree, the fighter's health is paramount.

"So, the WBC will schedule a visit with one of their approved physicians to check Luis health, and make sure he is 100% healthy and fit to fight, and that the Blood Pressure pills will not affect him physically."

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/10...ilder-fight-for-medical-reasons-no-suspension

WTF! This has to be a joke

Did Cuban right this?

Did Cuban right this?

He cracked Wil Esco's password at badlefthook.com, logged in and typed that up. Remember, Cubans have Russian connections and they're pretty good at the hacking bit. You're going to want to put Cuban on the "Watch List". Sherdog could be next.

"So, the WBC will schedule a visit with one of their approved physicians to check Luis health, and make sure he is 100% healthy and fit to fight, and that the Blood Pressure pills will not affect him physically."

If the "blood pressure" pills didn't affect him physically why the fuck would he take them in the first place? Why would they even exist in the first place?

Pharma company - Let's make blood pressure pills that don't actually do anything!

Ortiz's Doctor - Here is a prescription for blood pressure pills but they don't actually affect your blood pressure. You'll piss hot though so maybe fill out the paperwork properly.

Ortiz - I feel much better knowing I'm taking these pills that don't do anything and fuck paperwork.

If the "blood pressure" pills didn't affect him physically why the fuck would he take them in the first place? Why would they even exist in the first place?

Pharma company - Let's make blood pressure pills that don't actually do anything!

Ortiz's Doctor - Here is a prescription for blood pressure pills but they don't actually affect your blood pressure. You'll piss hot though so maybe fill out the paperwork properly.

Ortiz - I feel much better knowing I'm taking these pills that don't do anything and fuck paperwork.
Dont use logic.

This is a clear conspiracy.

Back