Manager: Edson Barbza 'will probably' fight Justin Gaethje next

Well shit even thou i tend to like skill and smarts over brawn and toughness.

Part of me wants them to stand in the center of the cage and leg kick each other till one of them cant stand anymore?!?

if Gaethje doesnt go for a TD i think Barboza wins.

Give Justin an easy fight. The guy has been fighting contenders and champs from this first day. Johnson was a good starter. Let him get a W.

Why would you want this if you are either guy? Fight a tune up. Where is Chiesa or Dariush?

I'd rather see Duffy vs Barboza and Gaethje vs Nik Lentz or perhaps Beneil Dariush

Give Edson Requel pennington. Dont make him the new michael johnson by fighting the most dangerous guys

I don’t like the fight. Don’t want to see either fighter get that third L in a row

Would be hilarious if Justin chose this fight to use his wrestling. Poor barboza

Justin should just follow the blueprint that's been laid out, but we know his pride won't allow for it, so he will try and trade strikes mindlessly and lose.

The Just Bleed Good will be pleased.

Might as well make the most of Gaethje he won't be around forever

Anyone else think Edson's standup is shit? Aside from his awesome leg kicks, his hand striking is just, rubbish?

<DCWhoa>

Justin Gaethje. We don't deserve you.

usa_today_9935870.0.jpg

"I probably think they will send Justin Gaethje to him (Barboza),'' Barboza's manager Alex Davis told PVT.

http://portaldovaletudo.uol.com.br/...e-e-cobra-quero-que-ele-mude-os-treinos-dele/

Fuck yeah.. Someone is going to die!

Brutal leg kicking contest upcoming.

Gaethje is too tough for Barboza. Edson will crumble.

Jesus, they're giving Gatheje the Alvarez treatment of toughest fights possible.

I want to see that fight bad and I'd pick Gatheje by aggression and pace but I love both guys and rather see both get a few win streaks

Back