Man vs. Woman Fight brewing....

His Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KrisKlutch

He only has a few followers - this forum can make him famous :D

He tweeted Nick Diaz asking for tips fighting a girl. I'm dying man. I threw him a bone on how to get stuck in there.

Uhh.. the chick is like 39 years old..

Iono bout dis one.. but I’ll be watching. It’ll be funny if either one way.

I remember Tara was one of the fights Gina Carano was looking for back in the day.

Would have been a great fight, perhaps the biggest female fight in the US outside of Gina/Cyborg

d6f.jpg

He doesn't looks like he's in the worst shape ever.

If he follows MMA at all it should be close. She's also pretty old and hasn't fought since 2015.

Yeah, I think this could really backfire on the ladies. I have no idea who this dude is, but from looking at his facebook page, he is pretty damn physically fit. He has the kind of physique you do not get without either solid genetics of some kind of regular physical activity regime.

And he will have a large size and strength advantage over a 39 y/o woman who basically used to be a really good MMA fighter. We have no idea how good she is now.

I hope she can shut the fucker up, but unless she has been actively training, I have a bad feeling Tara is going to get wrecked. I would have felt better with Shevchenko or Nunes in there. Or at least that chick that wrecked the dude on the Jackass movie. She is already 1-0 vs men.

He doesn't looks like he's in the worst shape ever.

If he follows MMA at all it should be close. She's also pretty old and hasn't fought since 2015.
Maybe he is a midget but he looks to be a whole lot bigger than her too. If he trains at an amateur level I believe it could be ugly.
I've trained with a lot of females over the years and there is no comparison, when rolling for example, if I want to I can just hold them in guard and they can't move, of course I don't do that, I try to use the least amount of force possible and focus on technique most of the time.
But when training BJJ we do different drills, I've played defender, for example, where I simply lay in guard and the person on top tries to pass and we go on until (s)he does or gets swept or submitted. Girls training for tournaments will sometimes ask that I try my hardest to not allow them to pass and it's way too easy. Even smaller males are much stronger and have much more explosive power to break a hold on the gi for example.
That doesn't apply to Gabi Garcias or Cyborgs, as among other things, in the case of Cyborg at least, they have used male hormones and Gabi is a giant.

Lol at people who think this will be a real fight. They will spar and he will let her win . It's for publicity, wake up

Jackson-Wink should send their photographer.

His Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KrisKlutch

He only has a few followers - this forum can make him famous :D

He tweeted Nick Diaz asking for tips fighting a girl. I'm dying man. I threw him a bone on how to get stuck in there.
I’m sure now are armed with your pearls of fighting wisdom he’ll be well equipped to take on this worthwhile endeavor.

War douchey Internet troll with cheesey T-shirt, tattoo and cheap shitter wristwatch.

Yeah, I think this could really backfire on the ladies. I have no idea who this dude is, but from looking at his facebook page, he is pretty damn physically fit. He has the kind of physique you do not get without either solid genetics of some kind of regular physical activity regime.

And he will have a large size and strength advantage over a 39 y/o woman who basically used to be a really good MMA fighter. We have no idea how good she is now.

I hope she can shut the fucker up, but unless she has been actively training, I have a bad feeling Tara is going to get wrecked. I would have felt better with Shevchenko or Nunes in there. Or at least that chick that wrecked the dude on the Jackass movie. She is already 1-0 vs men.

He's not trying at all

Someone post pics of both fighters for us bros at work

It has to be a work, the guy seems to be in decent shape, any dude of average size & strength or better could sleep a female, even a female MMA fighter, there's a massive strength differential between the genders even if it's a man who doesn't train. The only way it makes sense is if he dives and gets subbed, then makes a face turn after the spectacle saying "i'm sorry for trolling, cyberbullying has consequences kids!"

IMO she is just looking to get on top of him, if ya know what i mean.

Back