Man upset with Trump pulls switchblade on Republican House candidate

Maybe he didn't want to reveal his bluff and instead of it being a switchblade it was actually one of those combs.

th
he was just an angry barber and wanted to do something about Trump’s hair.

lol Sounds like the GOP jerk off jumped a guy for saying mean things to him and then, when the guy pulls a knife to defend himself against further battery, GOP jerk off cries attempted murder.

That is an impressive amount of spin to come up with

im_beginning_to_think_that_homer_simpson_was_not_the_brilliant_tactician_i_thought_he_was.gif

That is an impressive amount of spin to come up with

im_beginning_to_think_that_homer_simpson_was_not_the_brilliant_tactician_i_thought_he_was.gif

It came straight out of the "victim's" mouth. Zero spin required. If the candidate was a democrat and the guy wielding the knife a conservative you would have no issue seeing it. I would see it the same way regardless because I don't allow partisanship to affect my grasp on facts and reality.

lol Sounds like the GOP jerk off jumped a guy for saying mean things to him and then, when the guy pulls a knife to defend himself against further battery, GOP jerk off cries attempted murder.

TROLL ON

Remember when those protesters attacked that skinheads car in Charlottesville by throwing their bodies at it

Damn. Didn’t know there was another thread. Please merge this into it

This is all that candidates fault for existing. Disagree and you’re a Nazi
Obviously

Hope this guy gets a few years to think about this

Trump planted crisis actor

Last edited:
And there was a professor who shot himaelf in the arm to protest trump today as well.

Fucking pathetic, desperate liberals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back