Man shot in head in front of 2 y/o daughter

liberal activist? so he was a BLM guy shot to death infront of his children by black thugs?
Did you read the article? Where does it mention BLM? Also, it was one child. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

You can learn of stuff like this happening every day, black on white, on Colin Flaherty's you tube channel.

I pasted this video so I don't get in trouble. It doesn't have any beatings.

You have no fucking idea what happened......We don't know who the guy is or the situation of the shooting.

All we know is two guys got the jump on him, he had a daughter and they shot em in the back.

I find it amazing how your blaming the guy and assuming he was a liberal...You can be an activist and be a conservative....Hell you can be a liberal activist and be aware of your surroundings.

I don't give a shit how aware you are....It all depends on the circumstance and guy can easily walked up behind you and aim a gun at you...Please stop trying to make it sound as if Awareness will 100% prevent this from happening...As if Liberals are never aware..as if Conservatives are 100% aware and will never get killed.

You're a POS....Using this guys death to create some storyline to shit on liberals...Holyshit dude, wtf is wrong with you?

You're the problem with America...buying into this Liberal/Right Wing Dichotomy and trying to see everything thru this stupid Dichotomy to divide America.
*watches EL GOAT drop the mic*

I just a read it on wiki. Sounds great if only Justine died. Like a liberal to defend those who do a harm to her. Mental illness. Ha

yeah at the end the survivor says the cannibal tribe did nothing wrong and it was the developers that attacked them

so much like real life libs

so compare that to the number of gun deaths that happen by accidental discharge or children getting guns or children using dgu guns to commit suicide,
statistics are used to manipulate the truth!
The statistics youve posted were calculated to prove one side and the other side can compile statistics to prove their points.
I am a gun owner I have been around gun owners my whole life. I've lived in homes with guns my whole life and not once have I come across anyone who can say without a doubt that they have saved a life with their gun and I know 2 that have guns that have been use in suicide and one in an accidental death. those are the statistics that matter to me.

bottom line is guns are used to commit suicide and cause accidental death multiple time more than saving any lives.

Stop listening to the nra they are a fucking joke, real worl analysis confirms more truth than a gun manufacturer lobby ffs

Stop listening to the Brady campaign.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Estimates over the number of defensive gun uses vary wildly, depending on the study's definition of a defensive gun use, survey design, population, criteria, time-period studied, and other factors. Low-end estimates are in the range of 55,000 to 80,000 incidents per year, while high end estimates reach of 4.7 million incidents per year. Discussion over the number and nature of DGU and the implications to gun control policy came to a head in the late 1990s.[2][3]

you clearly didn't read the post and are brainwashed by the nra, I don't listen to the Brady campaign and I don't get my info from the nra or Wikipedia for that matter, I know that the nra is a fucking joke and are nothing more than a sales devise for gun manufacturers, they get you right wing nuts all riled up to buy more guns and ammo and you've fallen right into their used car salesman tactics.
hurry go buy ammo and more guns because someone is coming to take them and you'll need to defend yourself lol.
I have 2 guns used for hunting and they will do just fine when I might need them to defend myself, I'm 45 and have never needed a gun to defend myself or my family, not once!

there's my stats!

you clearly didn't read the post and are brainwashed by the nra, I don't listen to the Brady campaign and I don't get my info from the nra or Wikipedia for that matter, I know that the nra is a fucking joke and are nothing more than a sales devise for gun manufacturers, they get you right wing nuts all riled up to buy more guns and ammo and you've fallen right into their used car salesman tactics.
hurry go buy ammo and more guns because someone is coming to take them and you'll need to defend yourself lol.
I have 2 guns used for hunting and they will do just fine when I might need them to defend myself, I'm 45 and have never needed a gun to defend myself or my family, not once!

there's my stats!

Sure thing, Mr Brady campaign shill

We should base all of our policies around single events that only happen to support my political beliefs. I agree

there's my stats!
Found the Fudd.

Found the Fudd.
Should I use my gun to protect myself from these insults lol

it's funny to imagine someone wasting their time to insult someone they don't agree with on an mma site, believing it has any impact on someone's ego or feelings.

Found the Trump supporter, lol

Should I use my gun to protect myself from these insults lol

it's funny to imagine someone wasting their time to insult someone they don't agree with on an mma site, believing it has any impact on someone's ego or feelings.

Found the Trump supporter, lol
It's funny wasting time insulting someone they don't agree with? Exactly what you've been doing. Hypocrite.

Sorry your girl lost. Get over it.

It's funny wasting time insulting someone they don't agree with? Exactly what you've been doing. Hypocrite.

Sorry your girl lost. Get over it.
wrong assumption you see everything through a red political lens I see.
you just lurk around posting against anything not on your side of the political isle and are brainwashed by it, open your eyes, think for yourself

Back