man points gun at co-worker's head, asks if she's scared-- says he was teasing her for being liberal

HereticVD has been mentally unhinged since the election.

I can't be the only one who has noticed his mental instability cracking with the passing of time.

As a liberal, it is easy to see that if everyone carried a gun, then everyone would have a gun. What that says about crime deterrence or self defense is not clear. But guns...America, Clint Eastwood, the Wild West. Why even children should be armed. They are potential victims too.

We can have quickdraws again. Showdowns at noon to settle disputes. These guns are a vehicle to 1860 style justice.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-2018-gangbook-20180612-story.html

Crime commission book lists 'worst of the worst' in Chicago gangs

The book also goes into gang culture on social media, which include taunts to rival gangs on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube, according to the commission survey. Gangs also widely use Kik and WhatsApp.

Police in the suburb of Cicero say 70 percent of gang conflict stem from exchanges on social media.

So this is the most terrifying example yet of people bringing online behaviour into the real world.

Sadly its those crazy conservative gun nuts that are the loudest ones in any kind of gun debate.

And where would they be without the whiny pussies who start them? Even worse when it's whiny foreigners. Some d-bags don't know when to mind their own business. :rolleyes::cool::D

Ah I see tha Angle the media was instructed to parlay in this story ....deer in headlights scared liberal and batshit crazy conservative gun nut ?! Amirite ?!

Why don't you read the OP?
Did. Its pretty obvious the reaction theyre trying to provoke. Why dont you read the OP again? Meaning that this is something that wouldnt have been national news 10 years ago but now gets painted as a left right masturbation circle jerk of the weeks story. Its not explicitly spelled out but the subtext is pretty apparent to me, at least imo. Take it for whats it worth. Prob 2 dollars in Tijuana but still, my opinion.

Last edited:
Did. Its pretty obvious the reaction theyre trying to provoke. Whu dont you read the OP again?

Do you have any thoughts on the topic, illustrated through the three stories in the OP and the story a few posts above this one?

A mod really went through this thread and pruned all the bozos whining and getting mocked for their whining. I remember someone posted a funny "at least you tried" cake / Bart Simpson meme at HereticBD. I'm sad to see that it's gone, it cracked me up.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic, illustrated through the three stories in the OP and the story a few posts above this one?
Yeah. I just edited my original post that was ambigulously sarcastic. Still sarcastic but maybe less ambiguous. Maybe.,

Yeah. I just edited my original post that was ambigulously sarcastic. Still sarcastic but maybe less ambiguous. Maybe.,

I appreciate the extended post, but do you have anything to say on the thread topic? This thread isn't really about a conservative pointing a gun at a liberal, or even someone pointing a gun at someone else.

I appreciate the extended post, but do you have anything to say on the thread topic? This thread isn't really about a conservative pointing a gun at a liberal, or even someone pointing a gun at someone else.
Well, besides the subtext of left right bullshit......Im not anti union and work for the local county government myself, but the number of idiots that do stupid shit and STILL keep their jobs as governement employees is staggering. I know of tons of stories. I knew of a supervisor who allegedley cornered his female employee in the office and shoved her against a wall not letting her leave. She had bruises on her back and everything. Kept his job. Knew personally a guy who showed up to work drunk and barely did shit and would go out all day doing god knows what. Im a social worker and half my job is in the field visiting houses. We have a metrics based "numbers"' system that we have to hit every month. A minimum number of visits , if you will, that you have to hit every month. this guy would do nothing all day in the office and out in the field, barely do any visits. He was probably shopping all day or at bar. It took 5 years to get rid of him as he would clean up his act a bit and then when in trouble run to the union. Disgusting. this op story doesnt surprise me at all. Not a bit. But being this guy in the op was a high ranking dude, this is prob why he was not immediately fired. I for sure, in my office would be fired if I showed up with a gun and the union wouldnt protect my ass. since we deal with the public in social work in their houses, any gun charge would immediately term me.

Last edited:
Would have been funny if she pulled out a cannon and blasted him in self defense. What a total fucking retard. Hope he gets fired, charged and sued.

Another case of people thinking internet trolling behaviour belongs in the real world.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/mi...ing-liberal-co-worker-with-shotgun-in-office/

This is my favourite part of the article:

Because of the similarities, I'm going to repost the text from a previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...-claims-he-was-only-asking-questions.3647091/

A man violently threatens to kill someone he disagrees with politically then says he was only trying to have a conversation.

And because it's also an example of someone bringing internet trolling into the real world, here's a thread about a dude who kept hiring hookers and sending them to his neighbour's house. He wouldn't hire the hookers for his own pleasure; he would hire prostitutes to show up at his neighbour's house and, as their pimps peered in the windows looking for money, he would sit in his home watching the action and masturbating.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...e-weird-new-sex-crime.3529695/#post-129938115
Roseanne told a joke. This guy committed a crime.

Indeed there is a difference, and it isn't funny, but that is true regardless of sincerity.

Another case of people thinking internet trolling behaviour belongs in the real world.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/mi...ing-liberal-co-worker-with-shotgun-in-office/

This is my favourite part of the article:

Because of the similarities, I'm going to repost the text from a previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...-claims-he-was-only-asking-questions.3647091/

A man violently threatens to kill someone he disagrees with politically then says he was only trying to have a conversation.

And because it's also an example of someone bringing internet trolling into the real world, here's a thread about a dude who kept hiring hookers and sending them to his neighbour's house. He wouldn't hire the hookers for his own pleasure; he would hire prostitutes to show up at his neighbour's house and, as their pimps peered in the windows looking for money, he would sit in his home watching the action and masturbating.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...e-weird-new-sex-crime.3529695/#post-129938115
Throw him in jail for a very long time.

when he finishes his sentence, tell him it was just a joke

Well, besides the subtext of left right bullshit......Im not anti union and work for the local county government myself, but the number of idiots that do stupid shit and STILL keep their jobs as governement employees is staggering. I know of tons of stories. I knew of a supervisor who allegedley cornered his female employee in the office and shoved her against a wall not letting her leave. She had bruises on her back and everything. Kept his job. Knew personally a guy who showed up to work drunk and barely did shit and would go out all day doing god knows what. Im a social worker and half my job is in the field visiting houses. We have a metrics based "numbers"' system that we have to hit every month. A minimum number of visits , if you will, that you have to hit every month. this guy would do nothing all day in the office and out in the field, barely do any visits. He was probably shopping all day or at bar. It took 5 years to get rid of him as he would clean up his act a bit and then when in trouble run to the union. Disgusting. this op story doesnt surprise me at all. Not a bit. But being this guy in the op was a high ranking dude, this is prob why he was not immediately fired. I for sure, in my office would be fired if I showed up with a gun and the union wouldnt protect my ass. since we deal with the public in social work in their houses, any gun charge would immediately term me.
Tldr, kidding, the workplace is probably 30% staffed by incompetents who wouldn't last if self employed
What's worse is they usually get promoted or transferred out of the way if rhea are a problem, instead of fired

Back