Man - Mighty Mouse looks WAAY better and different and INTENSE in this poster :O :O :O

He's had that beard for like five years.

Great thread. Not retarded at all.

You really think mighty mouse is cutting 10% of his overall weight to make flyweight? Even Conor wasn't doing that when he cut to flyweight. He looks tiny when he fights 135ers so I doubt it. Probably walks at like 130 normally. He would beat me in a fight but he's still tiny and on the street 100% of people would pick me to win. Compare this to Serra who like I said is only a little bit taller but much bigger.

I know for a fact he walks at 140. And he's one of the smaller flyweights.
http://www.ufc.com/news/The-Mighty-Mouse-Diet?id=

You really think mighty mouse is cutting 10% of his overall weight to make flyweight? Even Conor wasn't doing that when he cut to flyweight. He looks tiny when he fights 135ers so I doubt it. Probably walks at like 130 normally. He would beat me in a fight but he's still tiny and on the street 100% of people would pick me to win. Compare this to Serra who like I said is only a little bit taller but much bigger.

MM should grow his beard out and adopt an ISIS gimmick. It would at least get people to hate him, which is better for business than than the apathy he evokes now.
You guys are just looking for any way to villainize the black man, aren't ya?

MM looks the exact fucking same as he always does.
Shit thread.

Whittaker's a handsome guy but that beard thingy looks awful

Even Conor wasn't doing that when he cut to flyweight.

Conor at flyweight?

giphy.gif

that poster reminds me.. time to end the Waterson hype :D

First off, it's not a Fight Night card. It's on Fox. It's probably the best free card the UFC has given us in a while.

It was proven on myth busters that beards do in fact possess power. If it wasn't for the already tough weight cuts I'm sure all MMA fighters including Chris Cyborg would have beards. Imagine the beard MM would have to grow to fight BW, he would look like a hillbilly biker.

Back