Man - Mighty Mouse looks WAAY better and different and INTENSE in this poster :O :O :O

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
UFC_FOX_KC.jpg

Total image shift, would watch for sure. That beard changes EVERYTHING

lol you can see MM is fakind his mean mug

It's not his height that makes me think he is not intimidating, it's his weight. I weigh double what he does. I'm a lot taller too but that's not the point, Matt Serra would knock me the fuck out and hes not much taller than MM. I guess in this picture the beard makes him look a little better.

It's not his height that makes me think he is not intimidating, it's his weight. I weigh double what he does. I'm a lot taller too but that's not the point, Matt Serra would knock me the fuck out and hes not much taller than MM. I guess in this picture the beard makes him look a little better.

Weigh double of 140?. He'd probably win via TKO(Exhaustion) in 3 minutes.

This is the fight for MM to break Silva´s title defense records. This is when things could go wrong. I hope he doesn´t put too much pressure on himself and fights the way he usually does. But Reis is heavy handed. MM better be careful.

MM is exactly where he belongs.......... On a Fucking Fight Night Card.

MM should grow his beard out and adopt an ISIS gimmick. It would at least get people to hate him, which is better for business than than the apathy he evokes now.

wait, Jacare is fighting Whittaker? Am I the only one just finding out about this?

Looks like jon jones

Whatever the Star Wars emperor said about embracing the dark side is what he needs. The beard gets him that much closer to the hate and anger or whatever.

Weigh double of 140?. He'd probably win via TKO(Exhaustion) in 3 minutes.
You really think mighty mouse is cutting 10% of his overall weight to make flyweight? Even Conor wasn't doing that when he cut to flyweight. He looks tiny when he fights 135ers so I doubt it. Probably walks at like 130 normally. He would beat me in a fight but he's still tiny and on the street 100% of people would pick me to win. Compare this to Serra who like I said is only a little bit taller but much bigger.

Back