Man, Luke Thomas is an awful interviewer

I don't mind him sometimes but he's extremely long winded. The type of dude that loves to hear his own voice no matter what he's saying.

It's his show, it belongs if he wants it to. You're taking your own values and expecting other people to follow them, that's ridiculous. You're the guy who gets angry on the couch if Luke Thomas talks poorly about stooge Trump? Awwww you sound like those conservatives who say "they're shoving homosexuality in our faces".

No shit. Is your purpose here to point out the obvious? He's entitled to use his show as a social justice platform if that's his perogative -- just as I'm entitled to call him out and criticize him for using his show in that fashion. I never said otherwise. 'Awwww you sound like those...' You're a simpleton.

Last edited:
Nope. 'Social justice' has no place in wider society, much less a sport like MMA. It's a completely fabricated issue. Something grievance-mongers and cultural arsonists that get off on creating division fixate on.

Yes. Love the way you worded it. Justice needs no modifier:

No shit, dingus. He's entitled to use his show as a social justice platform if that's his perogative -- just as I'm entitled to call him out and criticize him for using his show in that fashion. I never said otherwise. 'Awwww you sound like those...' You're a simpleton.

Resorting to name calling are we? If people are not like minded, then they're simpletons? You're such a bigot I hope Sherdog bans you.

So then Luke Thomas's response was good enough for you? It's his show so if he wants to give his opinions on matters or perceived matters within the sport or outside of it that may be politically heated for some, he can? Gee golly. If you don't like it, find another source or bitch on Sherdog but you'll get Called out and logically thwarted like just now. Liberals are more educated, Luke's a Marine and a good American.

Resorting to name calling are we? If people are like minded, then they're simpletons? You're such a bigot I hope Sherdog bans you.

If you make asinine arguments, I'm going to call you a simpleton or something to that effect. That's the way it works, snowflake. Don't like it? Retreat to your safe space. 'bigot' Now say 'racist', 'islamophobe', or 'homophobe'. If we're just randomly throwing out words, you might as well tap in to the full liberal toolkit of retardation.

Last edited:
Awful guy imo.

Horrible, weird looking freak.

Resorting to name calling are we? If people are not like minded, then they're simpletons? You're such a bigot I hope Sherdog bans you.

You're a simpleton on the basis you would rather shut someone's speech down (as a ban would accomplish) than encourage them to maximize whatever ridicule they have for you to see if your ideas and the content of your character could withstand the ridicule. That's how wars of ideas are won.

You libtards are the same in person - except you'll use government force in the form of guns to shut people down instead of a website ban. You're a true simpleton.

So then Luke Thomas's response was good enough for you? It's his show so if he wants to give his opinions on matters or perceived matters within the sport or outside of it that may be politically heated for some, he can? Gee golly. If you don't like it, find another source or bitch on Sherdog but you'll get Called out and logically thwarted like just now. Liberals are more educated, Luke's a Marine and a good American.

For the second time, no, Luke Thomas' response wasn't good enough. Social justice is not part and parcel to understanding the sport of MMA. 'Social justice' is a cancer and needs to stay as far away from MMA as possible. 'It's his show' You said that already. This is my opinion about his show. 'bitch on Sherdog' I plan to. What do you think I'm doing now?

'Liberals are more educated' Then why are you embarassing them? 'Luke's a Marine' In name only. He wasn't involved in any combat. 'a good American' You have no idea what being an American even means.

If you make asinine arguments, I'm going to call you a simpleton. That's the way it works, snowflake. Don't like it? Retreat to your safe space. 'bigot' Now say 'racist', 'islamophobe', or 'homophobe'. If we're just randomly throwing out words, you might as well tap in to the full libreal toolkit of retardation.

That avatar.

If you make asinine arguments, I'm going to call you a simpleton. That's the way it works, snowflake. Don't like it? Retreat to your safe space. 'bigot' Now say 'racist', 'islamophobe', or 'homophobe'. If we're just randomly throwing out words, you might as well tap in to the full libreal toolkit of retardation.

I don't need a safe space, you're of no intellectual threat to me on this subject. You haven't done anything to directly imply that you'd be an islamaphobe, homophobe or racist so I won't label you those yet. However you do seem like a hypocritical bigot. I'm not sure what warrants you calling me a simpleton other than us having differing opinions so it's safe to say you're ignorant and narrow minded.

Using retardation as an insult? That's low, the mentally impaired are not to be laughed at. Also not sure what a snowflake is, your millennial colloquialisms have no effect on me, kid.

I like Luke Thomas. All his thoughts and opinions are original (for right or wrong), he doesnt need someone to think of something then latch onto it. He is his own man

I don't need a safe space, you're of no intellectual threat to me on this subject. You haven't done anything to directly imply that you'd be an islamaphobe, homophobe or racist so I won't label you those yet. However you do seem like a hypocritical bigot. I'm not sure what warrants you calling me a simpleton other than us having differing opinions so it's safe to say you're ignorant and narrow minded.

Apparently, you do. Weren't you just whining about name-calling? Here's a tissue for your tears, SJW. 'hypocritical' Words, how do they work? Nothing that I've said has been hypocritical, you moron. Point out the hypocrisy.

Using retardation as an insult? That's low, the mentally impaired are not to be laughed at. Also not sure what a snowflake is, your millennial colloquialisms have no effect on me, kid.

That's the sound of phony outrage, which is another hallmark of the social justice warrior. 'are not to be laughed at' I make an exception for you. All of your posts have been extremely laughable.

Last edited:
Apparently, you do. Weren't you just whining about name-calling? Here's a tissue for you tears, SJW. 'hypocritical' Words, how do they work? Nothing that I've said has been hypocritical, you moron. Point out the hypocrisy.

Phony outrage. That's another hallmark of the social justice warrior. 'are not to be laughed at' I make an exception for you. Your posts are very laughable.

Next you're going to tell me Christianity is a good thing and that oppressed minorities don't deserve free college education.

Next you're going to tell me Christianity is a good thing and that oppressed minorities don't deserve free college education.

Smart guy...

Christianity, as practiced according to the Bible, is a dangerous terrorist breeding ideology. That's why it was so important to reform the religion and caution people against following it literally and fundamentally.

And no, 'oppressed minorities' do not deserve a free ride to college. I wasn't given one. You're such an incredible bigot with your low expectations for non-white people.

Last edited:
Talking about racial demographics and biasis towards certain groups juxtaposed with discrimination or ineptitude in regards to another is relevant to the discussion of the sport it pertains to. If you do not like it, listen to someone else.
If stupid shit like that is important to you then sure, but you have to remember this is a guy who defended Jon Jones during the hit and run incident, said something like people are attacking him because he's black, not because he's an actual piece of shit. To be honest, I like Jon Jones but defending what he did is just plain stupid and Luke did it happily. What a cuck.

"oppressed minorities don't deserve free college education"

wait, so why do you think anybody DESERVES somebody elses money?

Prove some legitimate oppression on an entirely group basis, and then prove why they deserve the rest of the country's money.

For the second time, no, Luke Thomas' response wasn't good enough. Social justice is not part and parcel to understanding the sport of MMA. 'Social justice' is a cancer and needs to stay as far away from MMA as possible. 'It's his show' You said that already. This is my opinion about his show. 'bitch on Sherdog' I plan to. What do you think I'm doing now?

'Liberals are more educated' Then why are you embarassing them? 'Luke's a Marine' In name only. He wasn't involved in any combat. 'a good American' You have no idea what being an American even means.

Being an American is meaningless you stole this country on the backs of genocide and slavery. Give it back.

Being an American is meaningless you stole this country on the backs of genocide and slavery. Give it back.

Now you've graduated from 'regular retard' to 'full retard'.

You just described almost the entire planet, by the way.

Back