Man Lady Gaga is one ugly dude

aside from the dude gimmick that one time, overall I've always found her sexy as hell and watching her Netflix documentary and seeing her on other things she seems really cool.

She looks like Ralph Machio if he was a crack head.

gagajohnny.jpg

"We'll do it for Johnny..."

She had a slightly offset jawline she looked like a mouth breather before it, they fixed it, my friend from College he got the same thing done and it changed his looks, he got it done at 34 and started taking trt, it does wonders for most people its called jaw realignment surgery or corrective surgery it hurts like a bitch he couldn't eat for a long time had to sip ensure and boost drinks from a straw.

What happens is some peoples jaws are slightly off, making it look weird, you can still be good looking but wont have that perfect symmetry for beauty standards.

I remember when I used to go to audition in Hollywood for agents, we would do showcases with all the other acting students in the class and casting agents were super harsh on the girls, they told a girl her jaw line needed to be defined and told her to lose weight and if her jaw didn't look more defined to get it fixed, if you had messed up teeth and stuff they would make girls get work done.

This is what it looks like the jaw alignment or corrective surgery can make a huge difference a lot of people don't realize that their jaw is offset and would benefit from this surgery its expensive and super painful though
preview@2x-09f0cf47.jpg

jawahead_small.jpg

103-lg-front.jpg

preview@2x-cf3a731f.jpg

orthognathic-surgery-virginia-1.jpg

I need this surgery, tbh.

Post your face. We'll decide whether or not to start a GoFundme.

Side view only..

All 5 of my kids have perfectly balanced faces. I think my smoking at 12 and heavy at 13 stunted my growth.

Wait this is real and not a meme attempt?

I need this surgery, tbh.

Did your dentist tell you are you have a blatant misalignment when you clench your jaw?

is it off like one side feels a bit longer?

If you have a sever slack jaw you will need bone implants they screw into the jaw to give it a square shape and a chin.

if you just have a slight offset the realignment is the best option

Side view only..

All 5 of my kids have perfectly balanced faces. I think my smoking at 12 and heavy at 13 stunted my growth.

So you basically have a slack jaw? you will need bone restructuring and implants

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1433433084085135800_1185.jpg

1471996.jpeg

A lot of reasons can cause it especially at a developing age when the bone structure is still soft and tender, the way you slept as a kid, also genetics.

Anthony Pettis Jaw is slight misaligned but im thinking it was from fighting did he break his jaw and they had to wire it back int to heal and it was offeset?

you can see one side is bigger than the other and his mouth is more to one slide slightly

PETTIS_ANTHONY.png

It's amazing what professional makeup artists can do to change someone's appearance.

I've heard a rumor that Rebecca Romijn isn't really blue.

ITT I realized for the first time that Daniel-San was Johnny from the Outsiders

<TheWire1>

proves that ass men are closet poofs.

I liked this comment but what? Want to explain
Yeah dude, I know all about women without make-up. That is true for 90% of Hollywood actresses. 90% of women really. Here is Gaga without make-up. Great voice, nice body, and a would be great fuck.

His point is that she is basically a solid 4/10. Her jaw originally is unaesthetic.

Still would bang her even before surgery.

Looks like a fat version of Julian Casablancas.

With her nose and jaw fixed she is way better looking. She does lots of nudity which is good.

So you basically have a slack jaw? you will need bone restructuring and implants

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1433433084085135800_1185.jpg

1471996.jpeg

A lot of reasons can cause it especially at a developing age when the bone structure is still soft and tender, the way you slept as a kid, also genetics.

Anthony Pettis Jaw is slight misaligned but im thinking it was from fighting did he break his jaw and they had to wire it back int to heal and it was offeset?

you can see one side is bigger than the other and his mouth is more to one slide slightly

PETTIS_ANTHONY.png

My jaw is not recessed like the first one, but closer to the second.

EDIT: I had a hairline fracture on my jaw from an accident in the 5th grade; also broke my orbit. That may have some something.

Tbh I think Gaga has aged well so far. I’ve been watching a lot of her latest stuff and like, she’s so much more gorgeous than she was before. She’s toned down her look and wears less makeup and simple hair and cute dresses and honestly, I’d love to look like her lol. Very sweet natural look to her imo. Hold on will get on computer n post pics lol

tumblr_p385wmItUh1v8uilho1_540.jpg

tumblr_p389gl6THP1ue6tgeo1_540.gif

tumblr_p38b6wxNOv1ue6tgeo1_400.gif

cutie even without eyebrows lol
tumblr_p1j9v9pYx71wxv7pho1_500.gif

i mean, her face isn't perfect, but she is still an attractive woman.
not sure why you people feel the need to tear other people down.
it's very unnecessary and an ugly thing to do.

Back