Man in full drag surprised by reaction of ‘small town’ police

Great to see professionals doing a professional job. They serve and protect, even when the citizen involved is cringe inducing

South Carolina is full of racist homophobic assholes. It's reasonable for this person to have been shocked.

Anytime a tranny gets beat up they call it hate crimes.

But I read somewhere that most of their abuse comes from their sexual partners and not random people on the street.

Your use of the word "tranny" to dehumanize a person is getting old, RIP.

I may say some stupid(and sometimes mean) shit but I don't hide behind Jesus when I do it.

You used to be a better poster.

I may say some stupid(and sometimes mean) shit but I don't hide behind Jesus when I do it.

Why is tranny dehumanizing. Trannies call eachother that shit

I'm not using it to dehumanize. I used it for shortness sake.

VlI4vkj.jpg

hmmm......
full

Ts probably jerked off to the pic in op a couple times and felt such self loathing after he had to start this thread.

i burst out laughing when i scrolled to the picture

guess id make a bad traffic cop

it is funny/sad that the far-left media has brainwashed these people into thinking that if a police officer sees them they will be beaten, and they're surprised that it doesn't happen

I spent years traveling around the US when I was a young scruffy hippie type. Almost always I was treated with civility by the locals, but especially by the police. The belief that the US is a country full of rednecks who won't like you if you're different is erroneous, not that this type isn't out there. But mostly they'll just avoid you rather than be aggressive towards you. I dunno...maybe things have changed since those days. I hope not.

Exactly why I only wear women's underwear outside the house.

nothing against anyone personally but the fact is human being like order. They like honesty. They like to believe what their eyes see. Now when you have men dressing like women and vice versa... or anything really that disrupts any kind of order we are accustomed to is going to cause problems. That is human nature. I have no problem men dressing as women but you are going to have men chopping their dick off and turning into women and then they think they can go to clubs and hit on straight men and deceive them.

I can't think of a more heinous crime than changing sex and misleading a lover afterwards. That's how people get murdered.

Kinda off topic.... but say a man identifies as a women.. what if they were to get in a fight with a man and get beat up, would that be assault on a female?

I don't believe it should be obviously, but with the way things are going, how is that gonna work?

It would simply be assault. We do not have separate assault laws for women and men.

nothing against anyone personally but the fact is human being like order. They like honesty. They like to believe what their eyes see. Now when you have men dressing like women and vice versa... or anything really that disrupts any kind of order we are accustomed to is going to cause problems. That is human nature. I have no problem men dressing as women but you are going to have men chopping their dick off and turning into women and then they think they can go to clubs and hit on straight men and deceive them.

I can't think of a more heinous crime than changing sex and misleading a lover afterwards. That's how people get murdered.
Of the murdered trannies, that's probably how many of them got killed.

But the lgbtq will blame the abuse and murders on the bigoted white Christian male patriarchy or something.

Of the murdered trannies, that's probably how many of them got killed.

But the lgbtq will blame the abuse and murders on the bigoted white Christian male patriarchy or something
But if you're right about that being the reason most of them get killed it would actually validate the bold argument here. Thinking you can kill a tranny because they deceived you and made you feel conflicted inside is a sign of a culture that doesn't value their existence.

Back