Man, I Miss Goldie...

As someone who started watching in the early UFCs I can't say I'm heart broken especially because he's at Bellator. It was funny listening to him make all his mistakes but the broadcast sounds a lot cleaner now.

You have to admit though, the general consensus on here back then was that he was bumbling idiot. Then we found out he was getting canned (for no good reason) and the narrative changed completely lol. I'm sure not EVERYONE wanted him gone, but most people took him for granted at the least.
oh for sure. Goldy is a bumbling idiot but he did bring something to the table worthwhile and I loved his "and it is all over" part.

For me, he was annoying. Add in Rogan and it was a bad mix. I do not miss him and will not miss Rogan. I enjoy the way Bas calls a fight. He would be one of my choices.

Best move the new owners have made was getting rid of Goldie and his corny commentary.

Anik is 10x better.
Quiet Anik , this is a thread to appreciate Goldie we don't need your kind around here

I was one of the few who enjoyed Goldie and now that he's gone all of these 'supporters' come out of the fucking wood work. You all don't know how good of a thing you lost until it's finally gone.

Goldie was never my friend.

UFC is better with him gone. I liked his enthusiastic voice, but he sucks at actually saying anything relevant about MMA fights.

I miss him too

Fighters are pro fighters and they can do a decent job in the booth but Goldie is a pro and big time voice none other has than him, Joe.

I don't. He was the worst commentator ever.

exactly

i don't need expert analysis when i watch fights

i need joe and goldie

Goldberg has been a huge loss to UFC. I never had a problem with him, Mike and Joe flowed well together. Anik is much much much much worse than Goldberg. Anik has such a boring and monotone voice, he doesn't have a smooth voice at all. He is sleep-aid.

I would have been ok if they replaced Goldberg with someone of top quality, which Anik is not. Goldberg was fine and its only been a bad thing that he has gone.

pretty sure you can hire him to MC a bat mitzvah for about tree fiddy

Back