Man.....I KNOW everyone hates on DJ and the lightest weight classes, but....

DJ all class, as the decision is read, applauding Henry.

Cejudo is a fucking stud. Gold medalist wrestler, amd now champ.

That was a GREAT fight.

Props to both guys. DJ all class. Cejudo did the impossible and still very gracious in victory. Great fight

These guys have some SERIOUS skills. The wrestling and reversals here have been absolutely INSANE.

It was the greatest fight in MMA history from a technical perspective, no question. The biggest losers on the internet trashing MM need to be banned. ASAP!

And now the MM GOAT myth can end. Respect to his reign though.

It was the greatest fight in MMA history from a technical perspective, no question. The biggest losers on the internet trashing MM need to be banned. ASAP!

Honestly, we the fans win in this.

It's SO weird how these little guys get shit on, endlessly.

What an amazing, back and forth fight.

Fantastic fight, i was stuck to the screen with my arse about 4inches from the seat. DJ is unbelievably good but that was some performance from Cejudo

A great fight by two incredible fighters. People using this amazing and close back and forth war by two world class elite fighters to somehow trash DJ are seriously pathetic. All this proves is how underrated the flyweight division is and how impressive DJ's defense streak is.

Really thought DJ took that. Sad to see him lose the belt

I think this is the best thing the happen to MM. When. You are so dominant you need a loss like this to spark the fire.

Amazing fight no doubt about it. Great performance from both... some masterful grappling exchanges.

Honestly, we the fans win in this.

It's SO weird how these little guys get shit on, endlessly.

What an amazing, back and forth fight.

It's just by people insecure by their height, aka short people. Everytime I watch MM fight I'm blown away. Cejudo, hell even Benavidez would be a champion in most other divisions. Sergio is basically prime Anthony. It's certainly got more fucking talent than HW and LHW that they jack off to. Very weird how supposedly heterosexual men get off to bigger men like that. I mean, I don't really like to use the term "cuck" outside of Luke Thomas, but there is definitely some psychological homoerotic shenanigans going on. You don't care about what another man looks like, if there's not.

Amazing fight. No hyperbole there, best FlW title fight in company history. Congrats to the Olympic Champ. Well deserved.

Cejudo spotted at his victory party

jU9fdJU.gif

What a great fight

This is the closest we'll see to a competitive MM fight. Enjoy it.
Did you miss Cruz, Uncle Creepy and someone else (forget who beat him besides Cruz early in his career)? Great fighters, but he now has 3 losses and a draw. And McCall should've won.

Back