Man Defaces Teracotta Warrior; China pissed

3 years of hard labor in mainland china should be restitution enough.

Terracotta? Man I thought that said "tear offa."

Dress him up in the same ancient Chinese gear the statue was wearing cover him in concrete, and have him replace the statue he damaged

Ya bare feet on a plane or a kid shitting on a sidewalk ( onto paper ) is soooo much worse than damaging and stealing a piece of an ancient and irreplaceable piece of History

If you’re sitting next to them...

Yes, yes it is. And it’s not even close

Good health to you to!

Going to Skye this summer with my family. Nothing as refreshing as hiking around the insane good routes on the island. Magical! Your have all kinds of lochs comparable with Norways fjords to explore. You can´t get better nature than this.

And I need to have a couple of bottles of the islands single malt. Talisker is simply the best. Not that watered down piss whisky they sell elsewhere in the world.

I want some Talisker with a touch of bacon!

View attachment 344101

Oh, sweet lord.. I'm actually going back to China this spring, but next trip is a big toss up between isle of Skye, Norway, Iceland, or maybe France/Norway... Or Indonesia. I very much want to hit up the isle of Skye, though.

Oh, sweet lord.. I'm actually going back to China this spring, but next trip is a big toss up between isle of Skye, Norway, Iceland, or maybe France/Norway... Or Indonesia. I very much want to hit up the isle of Skye, though.

You can´t go any wrong with any of those destinations. I hit 40 soon and my choice of destinations is not the same as when I was in my early 20 and went to bang in Thailand on one of the MT-camps. Sadly those tropical exotic places in Asia is not a big draw factor for me anymore. If you are not to old, you should go for those adventures in Indonesia. Otherwise go and see Skye. Excellemt scottish youth hostles you also find on Isle of Skye, and they are dirt cheap! And more friendly people you can´t find elsewhere in Europe. Scots are really that great. I know them becuase of a job in Copenhagen, and we have had contact ever since then. One of the guys called Roddy litterally fell in love with me when I told him I was a fan of Celtic, and he was amazed a guy outside of Scotland would have any interest in the Scottish leauge. But in my defence. If it wasn´t for a certain Henrik Larsson, I think my Celtic story would have been a bit different. LOL

Norway.... Why do you think we are still little pissed that they don´t belong to us anymore? They frikking got the oil and the fjords! One of THE most breath taking nature in the world. The fjords..... See them by boat or by crazy roads. Waterfalls everywhere. But you will hate the prizes. It´s very expensive. So expensive the norwegians cross the border to Sweden to by Norwegian salmon and emptying our food stores.

fjord.jpg
A typical norwegian fjord. It really feels like the nature is on steroids in Norway.

France.... Amazing. So much culture, so rich history and a lot of eye candy. I´m very interested in french and englsih medieval fortress and castles and you will find a lot in France if you like that kind of things. And Paris on a summerday is almost as good as Prague in the autumn. And the French cuisine..... I have to admit is number 1 on my gastronomic list. But you can´t go wrong with Thai and Italian food to. LOL

4538_mont-saint-michel.jpg
Mont-Saint-Michel. A typical french architectural scenery. Bold and extravagant.

Iceland is also on my check list on future destinations. I have heard only great things.

Last edited:
You can´t go any wrong with any of those destinations. I hit 40 soon and my choice of destinations is not the same as when I was in my early 20 and went to bang in Thailand on one fo the MT-camps. Sadly those tropical exotic places in Asia is not a big draw factor for me anymore. If you are not to old, you should go for those adventures in Indonesia. Otherwise go and see Skye. Excellemt scottish youth hostles you also find on Isle of Skye, and they are dirt cheap! And more friendly people you can´t find elsewhere in Europe. Scots are really that great. I know them becuase of a job in Copenhagen, and we have had contact ever since then. One of the guys called Roddy litterally fell in love with me when I told him I was a fan of Celtic and was amazed a guy outside of Scotland would have any interest in the Scottish leauge. But in my defence. If it wasn´t for a certain Henrik Larsson, I think my Celtic story would have been different. LOL

Norway.... Why do you think we are still little pissed that they don´t belong to us anymore. They frikking got the oil and the fjords! One of THE most breath taking nature in the world. The fjords..... See them by boat or by crazy roads. Waterfalls everywhere. But you will hate the prizes. It´s very expensive. So expensive the norwegians cross the border to Sweden to by Norwegian salmon and emptying our food stores.

View attachment 344565
A typical norwegian fjord. It really feels like the nature is on steroids in Norway.

France.... Amazing. So much culture, so rich history and a lot of eye candy. I´m very interested in french and englsih medieval fortress and castles and you will find a lot in France if you like that kind of things. And Paris on a summerday is almost as good as Prague in the autumn. And the French cuisine I have to admit is number 1 on my gastronomic list. But you can´t go wrong with Thai and Italian food to. LOL

View attachment 344567
Mont-Saint-Michel. A tyåical french architectural scenery. Bold and extravagant.

Iceland is also on my check list on future destinations. I have heard only great things.

Dude, between the scotch and the destination list, it's like you're reaching into my brain (I prefer Ardbeg Corryvracken, or Kilchoman 15, or Lagavulin). Mont St Michel is literally top on my France destination list. I want to spend 2-3 nights just camped on the outskirts when the tides come in shooting that place.

I'm not much behind you in years and I'm a landscape photographer, so those are precisely what I'm in love with - gorgeous, unique landscapes, human constructions with can inspire the mind, or anything else I encounter along between them.

Dude, between the scotch and the destination list, it's like you're reaching into my brain (I prefer Ardbeg Corryvracken, or Kilchoman 15, or Lagavulin). Mont St Michel is literally top on my France destination list. I want to spend 2-3 nights just camped on the outskirts when the tides come in shooting that place.

I'm not much behind you in years and I'm a landscape photographer, so those are precisely what I'm in love with - gorgeous, unique landscapes, human constructions with can inspire the mind, or anything else I encounter along between them.

before people start to think dirty thoughts of us. Guess what I do? LOL

You sick sonofabitch....

What's your website? 500px friends incoming.

I will think about it. One thing why I´m posting here, is to be anonymous and to better my english.

But I can give you a couple of pictures, so you can get an Idea that I´m not a landscape photographer. lol. Mind you, in my earlier years it was a lot of freelance women, but that i can´t do since some years. And that is a testimony to how devoted I am to my wife.

mode1.jpg
mod4.jpg
indien 1.jpg
indien 3.jpg
afr.jpg
afr3.jpg
af4.jpg

Couldn't they just let the guy Mr Bean fix that statue with duct tape?

I will think about it. One thing why I´m posting here, is to be anonymous and to better my english.

But I can give you a couple of pictures, so you can get an Idea that I´m not a landscape photographer. lol. Mind you, in my earlier years it was a lot of freelance women, but that i can´t do since some years. And that is a testimony to how devoted I am to my wife.

View attachment 344601
View attachment 344619
View attachment 344609
View attachment 344611
View attachment 344613
View attachment 344615
View attachment 344617

Ah.. Very cool. Those two kids are adorable. I never really shoot people. The eyes on the baby are a great contrast (is that in India?).

These are a few of mine. Been at it for a few years now, and brimming with anticipation for my upcoming trip.

old_abandoned_barn_exterior_philo_california_thumbnail.jpg

east_nanjing_alleyway_shanghai_3_25_2017_thumbnail.jpg

san_francisco_dutch_windmill_dusk_2_14_2017.jpg

Beautiful images. You have talent! And the thin red line of yours, is wide angle but not fisheye destruction, with moderate long exposure time. I can see you are a patient person, and looking for unconventional tilt angles. Good stuff.

Top to bottom. Rajasthan, border to Pakistan. Orissa, east India after one of many cyclones. Mozambique, orphans AIDS project. Angola, vocational school, Guinea Bissau, children center.

I would love to see your future images from Isle of Skye!

He probably won't get any punishment since the traditional chinese already believe that damaging a teracotta statue would bring him an eternity of bad feng shui and evil spirits will haunt him. The guy needs to hire a shaman instead of a lawyer now

Shouldn't the thread title be "defingers Terracotta Warrior"?

Hur hur.

Hur.

We're sending a replacement.

buddy-christ.jpg

It's the closest we got. We use that terracotta shit as planters here in America, jack.

Back