Man calls po po on baby squirrel

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://news.sky.com/story/baby-squirrel-chases-man-who-is-rescued-by-police-11469428

Okay tough guys be honest....What animals do you truly fear?

Uncle Handle fears no creature.....however I don't like giant centipede, or snakes.

Apparently the C.I.A doesn't really beat the shit out of captives or rip out your finger nails to glean intel. Their main ghoul developed a program to use against terrorist that has them bound and gagged in a coffin and he approaches them with a giant spider or centipede and then seals the coffin with the thing creeping about near their groin..

The only actual animal i'm wary of is the Komodo Dragon

upload_2018-8-10_20-59-21.jpeg

quick war story

Once on a blade hunt. I got too close to one of the larger dragons with my knife and it tried to bite me. I was able to deftly dispatch the creature with the usage of my blade. Being trained in APACHE blade since I was a wee lad TBH it was kinda easy. it wasn't until later that i learned how close i came to death apparently these creature breathe fire and can burn you alive to death.

So what beastie from the kingdom Animalia scares you?

...looking for honesty here boys.

I’m a complete pussy when it comes to cockroaches and spiders.

If it was a skunk they would have shot it

https://news.sky.com/story/baby-squirrel-chases-man-who-is-rescued-by-police-11469428

Okay tough guys be honest....What animals do you truly fear?

Uncle Handle fears no creature.....however I don't like giant centipede, or snakes.

Apparently the C.I.A doesn't really beat the shit out of captives or rip out your finger nails to glean intel. Their main ghoul developed a program to use against terrorist that has them bound and gagged in a coffin and he approaches them with a giant spider or centipede and then seals the coffin with the thing creeping about near their groin..

The only actual animal i'm wary of is the Komodo Dragon

View attachment 419935

quick war story

Once on a blade hunt. I got too close to one of the larger dragons with my knife and it tried to bite me. I was able to deftly dispatch the creature with the usage of my blade. Being trained in APACHE blade since I was a wee lad TBH it was kinda easy. it wasn't until later that i learned how close i came to death apparently these creature breathe fire and can burn you alive to death.

So what beastie from the kingdom Animalia scares you?

Literally none of this...

If it was a skunk they would have shot it
images

I'll scream like a mom in the ghetto whos son just got shot if I see a snake

I was surprised until I saw it was in Germany then I was surprised no more. They should consider changing their name from Germany to Cuckistan.

<LikeReally5>

Grey Squirels have piqued my interest in firearms.

Been following this dude for the past few days after the Squirrels ran a consecutive pogroms on my back deck.

Back