Man!! Blessed would absolutely SLAUGHTER McGregor in a rematch

I think it's a very interesting rematch based on the fact alone that Max has fine tuned his game to a tee and keeps improving every fight after he seems to have peaked meanwhile Conor in 2013-2015 was a beast but has seemed to stay the same level skill wised and declined athletically due to abusing his body partying/drugs.

You that confident Max’s chin is going to stand up with a striking war against the Irishman. I don’t know? Again no grappling of any kind. Motherfucker hits hard.
I mean he couldn't even come close to KO'ing baby Max.

2018 Max in a 5 round fight for Conor is suicide for McG.

A lot of 55ers would have made it to the tenth with Floyd on that night. He's an old fighter that couldn't pull the trigger and didn't have knockout power anymore. Five years earlier he'd have cut Connor to pieces in the 4th, but he wasn't that guy anymore.
Well you can't say that for sure since there is no way of proving it. I doubt a lot of 55ers would do so, but again there is no evidence behind it, it's just a pointless claim
Obviously Mayweather wasn't the same before but that still doesn't take away the fact that his experience and skills are world class in a boxing environment. So for Mcgregor to be able to last 10 rounds is still a good achievement and you can't take that away from him, considering he is an MMA fighter who never boxed professionally

McGregor won't ever be McGregor again. nonetheless, no need to shit on his legit Ws from the hungry days

Yea, it could happen man, it is a fist fight after all. Thing is, they already fought and McGregor didn't knock out a green and very young Max Holloway. People will argue that McGregor has improved too but I didn't see the improvement from McGregor that I've seen from Holloway. Max Holloway is a gdamn savage. Unless something radically different happens he's going to break Anderson Silva's record for longest winning streak in UFC history.

I'll just say this, if McGregor can't knock Holloway out in the first round or two, he's going to gas and get beat the hell up. Holloway gassed out Aldo in less than 2 rounds and I have never seen Aldo gassed out like that early in a fight, the guy has gone 5 rounds plenty of times. Holloway puts on a pace that is inhuman.

Conor beat Max tearing his ACL. He tore it in that fight..

Max has no chin, mcgregor would finish him in 1 or 2
Max has no chin? Lol. Conor couldn't hurt a much younger and less refined Max but somehow now a declining Conor KO's a vastly improved Holloway? Sure, that seems logical (sarcastic eyeroll emoji).

Alright ... whatever you say. You clearly blindly hate Conor and will pick anyone to beat him without any reason.

Ortega was tagging max clean. Conor is 100x the striker that Ortega is. Conor wouldn't need heart or cardio, because he'd TKO Max inside of 2 rounds and take very little damage.
Then how come he didn't do that the first time against a much less developed Holloway?

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

nah
This. And it would’t even be close.

And it wouldn't even be close.
he would kill the version that showed up against khabib for sure, conor was standing there getting punched in the face and didn't have that WILL to hit back even harder, lately he gets demoralized when he gets hit and looks like he gives up plus he's all drunk and probably drugged

Conor couldn't even finish him when he did win in 3 rounds. Imagine a 5 round fight.

Conor has to KO him early this time and we've already seen him fail to do that to a young Holloway. Max by 3rd round TKO as Conor naturally gasses.

Holloway has a chin and Conors left hand is overrated in terms of pure power. Im actually curious how Conor wins this time. Let's hear it.

he would kill the version that showed up against khabib for sure, conor was standing there getting punched in the face and didn't have that WILL to hit back even harder, lately he gets demoralized when he gets hit and looks like he gives up plus he's all drunk and probably drugged

Excuses. People dont realise he actually improved for that fight. His takedown defense and bottom defense looked better than ever. Way better than the Mendes fight. And he took longer to gas this time.

Well his power lasted more than a round and a half against Mendes
Dude he survived 10 rounds against one of the GOATs of boxing in Mayweather and he is an MMA fighter. Mcgregor's striking is super technical.

But Holloway's pressure and cardio would be a trouble, I dont know if could constntly take clean shots from Conor if Conor keeps landing
How come Conor couldn' finish him in 3 rounds.

Conor has the stand up to keep Max's mind off the takedowns and Conor is MUCH better than him on the ground. Even if Conor does get tired and stops dominating on the feet he can still take him down and dominate him on the ground.
Can he though? Aldo tried that when he stopped winning the stand up and has far better takedowns and top control than Conor but couldn't do it. It's possible he waited to long but it's also possible Max has significantly improved his TDD in the last 5 years since he was only 22 at the time and still growing up.

I should hope so. If the fight ever happens (which it won't) and Holloway beats him that could be the final nail in the coffin for Mcgregor.

Excuses. People dont realise he actually improved for that fight. His takedown defense and bottom defense looked better than ever. Way better than the Mendes fight. And he took longer to gas this time.
sure he did good for a bit but for the most part he didn't look himself, he countered better shots than the ones khabib threw, his reflexes weren't there

Conor lost to a one of a kind and stylistically nightmare wrestling juggernaut.

Max is none of those things and Conor is still Conor so no.

What do you mean by "a one of a kind"? What does Nate have that Holloway doesnt have in striking.

Max is savvy enough now to survive the first two rounds and then start taking Conor apart.

Back