Man Arrested for Murder of European Champion Golfer

Omg the stupidity in this thread already is astonishing

Don't worry, I'm sure as soon a you're banned the average site IQ will go up a bit.

You can't even proof read a comment making fun of someone else's intelligence before hitting "post reply."

<{cruzshake}>

Collin-Daniel-Richards-Celia-Arozamena.jpg

So sad... R.I.P. to that young lady.

He looks scared in that pic...

Hunh? Did you see the post I was replying to?

yes, you were making of fun of his intelligence by responding with something you typo'd on -- proof read before insulting someones intelligence.

yes, you were making of fun of his intelligence by responding with something you typo'd on -- proof read before insulting someones intelligence.
lol hardly
I'm not the one whose only contribution to the thread is an ad hominem.

lol hardly
I'm not the one whose only contribution to the thread is an ad hominem.

sure.

But the only one who didn't proof read their insult before questioning another persons intelligence.

sure.

But the only one who didn't proof read their insult before questioning another persons intelligence.
Being in a hurry is not in the same league as one's only contribution to a thread being an asshole comment. Did you notice I should have used a semicolon instead of a comma as well? The difference you are ignoring is that my post history speaks for itself in regard to my intelligence and my writing accuracy. That I slip up from time to time is good for keeping me from becoming too pedantic. But if it makes you feel better, sure.

Mea culpa, mea culpa,
mea maxima culpa.

Edit:
Also, he started it. So there.

Being in a hurry is not in the same league as one's only contribution to a thread being an asshole comment. Did you notice I should have used a semicolon instead of a comma as well? The difference you are ignoring is that my post history speaks for itself in regard to my intelligence and my writing accuracy. That I slip up from time to time is good for keeping me from becoming too pedantic. But if it makes you feel better, sure.

Mea culpa
Mea culpa
Mea maxima culpa

LOL did you get so work up by a throwaway joke comment on the slight irony of your post that you needed to invoke your posting history as some sort of metric to your intelligence.

Welp, ok then.

LOL did you get so work up by a throwaway joke comment on the slight irony of your post that you needed to invoke your posting history as some sort of metric to your intelligence.

Welp, ok then.
No, just busy and didn't get the joke, I guess. You sounded genuinely offended, I assure you I'm not.

Further, please see my edit, I may have been catching on.

Back