Man Arrested for Murder of European Champion Golfer

TheLastSpartan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ironically, Iowa strikes again. Yet another woman brutally murdered in broad daylight in America's heartland. Alas, this time it was a local man not an illegal migrant. I cannot even imagine the pain the folks of the deceased are feeling right now. The last thing one would ever think about after a loved one travels abroad via athletic/academic scholarship is that they'll be murdered.

A homeless man has been charged in the murder of prominent Spanish golfer Celia Barquín Arozamena, who was found dead on an Iowa golf course.

Barquín, 22, won the European Ladies' Amateur championship in July and was a top athlete at Iowa State University.

She was found on Monday at the Coldwater Golf Links in the city of Ames, with several stab wounds to her head, neck and upper body, police say.

Barquín is the second female student in Iowa to be killed in recent months.

Collin Daniel Richards, also 22, has been charged with first-degree murder, police say. He was ordered to be jailed on Tuesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-45558504

0_Celia-Barquin-Arozamena-Golf.jpg

Fry the motherfucker, and put it on PPV for 10 bucks and use the proceeds towards her funeral.

Ironically, Iowa strikes again. Yet another woman brutally murdered in broad daylight in America's heartland. Alas, this time it was a local man not an illegal migrant. I cannot even imagine the pain the folks of the deceased are feeling right now. The last thing one would ever think about after a loved one travels abroad via athletic/academic scholarship is that they'll be murdered.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-45558504

0_Celia-Barquin-Arozamena-Golf.jpg
way to wait until your third sentence to politicize this. #neverhillary

immigrant Golfer murdered in America..... by an American.

I am shocked

There isn't shit in Ames. There's the university that's it. And corn. Lots of corn

way to wait until your third sentence to politicize this. #neverhillary

I didn't politicize anything. Ironically enough, if I were going to politicize it, I'd be in the right place.

If anything, my remarks on this tragedy are a critique of America's hyperviolence overall without regard to the plethora of factors and finger wagging.

Lol at the hashtag though. Its almost satirical.

I will just chip in in this thread to say that it’s par for the course in Iowa.

Fry the motherfucker, and put it on PPV for 10 bucks and use the proceeds towards her funeral.

Shut-up-and-take-my-money (2).jpg

Seriously, cases like this make me wish there was a real life Running Man show. I'd watch the shit out of it.

I didn't politicize anything. Ironically enough, if I were going to politicize it, I'd be in the right place.

If anything, my remarks on this tragedy are a critique of America's hyperviolence overall without regard to the plethora of factors and finger wagging.

Lol at the hashtag though. Its almost satirical.
the difference is that the killer in this case has rights whereas the killer of molly tibbets has no rights.

Americans getting bored of killing Americans so they are moving on to euoros. We gotta ban Americans obviously.

Homeless guy, apparently he'd been telling other hobos he was wanting to rape and kill a woman in the week leading up to this

They should strap people like this to a chair and let people shoot rocks at them with a slingshot. Charge $5.00 a rock and donate towards the funeral and family of the person killed.

Back