Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Nazi salute

They'd have to toss me in jail because theres no way they would ever get that money from me.

Thought crimes, trial without jury and these are the kind of posters we have up in our capital city

DY62GeAX0AAVDNK.jpg

DY62H21WAAEXF1x.jpg

DY62LYbX0AAob9r.jpg

DY2SKPDU0AESlsc.jpg

DY2SKPCU0AEJMu_.jpg

Meanwhile the authorities sit back and do nothing about grooming gangs, FGM, returning ISIS fighters and know terrorists entering the country, all for the good of 'diversity'.

I am hoping I am losing something contextual, otherwise, "I won't confront the state and I won't dissent" is kinda creepy.

I am hoping I am losing something contextual, otherwise, "I won't confront the state and I won't dissent" is kinda creepy.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That has to be a parody. It's all creepy, though.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That has to be a parody. It's all creepy, though.

Speaking as a native...they really are exactly as creepy as they look. No parody is intended, God help us:(

Last edited:
Drugs, the thing that your government used as a racially motivated excuse to imprison the most people of any country in the world and confiscate your property with impunity. It's defacto decriminalised in the UK.

How long were you a slave? Everything you post is slavery or racism. I never had a slave. I don't think anyone else here did either.

Also pretty sure there's no Nazi's that murdered jewish people here.

Just stop your victim mentality until you're actually a victim of something worthwhile.

Thought crimes, trial without jury and these are the kind of posters we have up in our capital city

DY2SKPCU0AEJMu_.jpg

Meanwhile the authorities sit back and do nothing about grooming gangs, FGM, returning ISIS fighters and know terrorists entering the country, all for the good of 'diversity'.

Bollocks I've never had a Telly License , come at me Big Brother .

Offended that people dont like Nazis, how surprising.

followleadert2.jpg

I really think you're disappointed that Nazi's no longer exist. You seem to want it back.

Pretty sure you'd change your tune if you were actually back in Nazi times and it wasn't just mean words on your $900 iPhone screen.

The little cartoon men were real enough but they were urging people not to eat stinky food or listen to loud music while on the Tube , persons unknown made and applied the stickers about dissent et al .

The little cartoon men were real enough but they were urging people not to eat stinky food or listen to loud music while on the Tube , persons unknown made and applied the stickers about dissent et al .
I don't know why you would want to eat stinky food. I made the horrible mistake of cooking very well spiced food, putting it in a food container and taking it on the bus. I was too embarrassed to eat it, because I could see that everyone around me could smell what this guy been cooking.

I pretended I didn't know where the smell was coming from.

Offended that people dont like Nazis, how surprising.

followleadert2.jpg

Yea I had that patch on my backpack between operation ivy and Dk patches ....

People still shouldnt be getting huge fines and threatened with jail time for making stupid jokes regardless of how crude nazis are

I pretended I didn't know where the smell was coming from.

Shoulda pulled it out ate it slowly and looked each and every one of them in the eye.

I hate the smell of perfume cologne axe body spray etc and it burns my throat but no one cares and people dont think twice about putting it on and being in tight space with you so why on earth should you or I or anyone else show any kind of smell restraint when you arent gonna get it back ?

If you dont like how whatever I am doing smells, good. I more than likely feel the same about you

Back