Mamed Khalidov

Pathetic robbery. Hopefully nobody is going to pay for this shitshow again.

You should be fucking banned for having no idea how to score an MMA fight. I legit think you might be retarded if you thought Khalidov won. Falling on your back and refusing to engage = DQ loss in most orgs. Khalidov was fighting absolutely terrified.
Whats up your ass ?? no need to be a retard just because someone else has a different opinion. Did Mamed fuck ur mom or something ? we could just agree to disagree but no you have to be an asshole

u might be legit mentally disabled if u thik mamed won by flopping and being on his back the whole fight

Don't be to emotional over this fight. They are very close friends and the fight looked very strange ...

Whats up your ass ?? no need to be a retard just because someone else has a different opinion. Did Mamed fuck ur mom or something ? we could just agree to disagree but no you have to be an asshole
Because retarded fans like you are bad for the sport. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, yours just happens to be absolutely wrong and biased. Khalidov gave up in the first round when he couldn't get the triangle choke, he got embarrassed by a 40 year old journeyman.

Your biased. Khalidov did nothing but butt flop whenever Aziz got close to him in the second. Pathetic performance, bordering on cowardly. Should have had multiple points deducted.
Nor did aziz (except in the third round) im not praising mamed for this win he himself was dissapointed and yes points should have been removed from mamed but they werent. The second round was horrible and embarrising to watch but if i had to choose someone to win that pathetic round it would be mamed.

Because retarded fans like you are bad for the sport. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, yours just happens to be absolutely wrong and biased. Khalidov gave up in the first round when he couldn't get the triangle choke, he got embarrassed by a 40 year old journeyman.

You act like a child, screaming and insulting people. If you think that i saw the fight wrong fine i wont be mad at you but you dont have to insult anyone.

I'm polish, and I'm ashamed by this bullshit!! After this pathetic show no one should take this organization seriously.

Damm, just bad as the Bellator MW title fight of last week, judges are bad worldwide

Damm, just bad as the Bellator MW title fight of last week, judges are bad worldwide
It really is mind blowing that 99% of people see a fight one way and yet 2/3 judges see it another way. Maybe it's the amount of different components to mma or the judges aren't clear on exact criteria but something has to be done

Halsey definitely could outwrestle Khalidov but he could also miss weight or take a bad hit from Khalidov as he did from Carvalho given that his standup game is awful.
Thats why its only a "maybe" branch on the other hand... I would put money on branch

Thats why its only a "maybe" branch on the other hand... I would put money on branch
For me Branch is without doubt the number 1 MW contender outside the UFC, totally agree with you

1PunchKO logic:
1) Fans with below mediocre judging abilities...horrible for the sport.
2) Angsty fans who spout derogatory terms for the mentally challenged like some kind of rage sprinkler/meathead/forum avenger...MMA's BFF.

He is and has been for a good while

i don't know. But I'd definitely consider him the smartest fighter. He isn't a native English speaking person, so it would be very hard for him to make that money in the UFC, as long as he isn't the champion. I don't see him competing in the UFC.

However, I GUESS he could be top 20, but you know... people said that about many guys before they entered the big leagues.
People also talked a lot of shit about how WEC and SF guys wouldn't be able to compete in the big leagues. How many champs and title challengers have come from those two mergers now?

It's tough to say how well he would do.

People also talked a lot of shit about how WEC and SF guys wouldn't be able to compete in the big leagues. How many champs and title challengers have come from those two mergers now?

It's tough to say how well he would do.
KSW is not WEC or Strikeforce.

saying that Khalidov lost to Santiago is pretty disingenious because that was a rematch to a fight where Khalidov knocked Santiago out in the first round.

Khalidov is great, but there are a ton of great fighters outside the UFC, so, no, i don't think he's the best fighter outside the UFC. Shame that most MMA fans won't ever know who he is though.

his point is that great fighters can fight from anywhere, focusing on the brand that they are fighting under clouds your judgement. There were great fighters in strikeforce, there were great fighters in the WEC, there are great fighters in the UFC, there's a great fighter in KSW. Turns out, great fighters are just great fighters, being in an org doesn't make you better or worse. Khalidov isn't a better fighter if he'd gotten a bunch of wins in the UFC.

WEC lightweights received about as much credit as Khalidov. SF middleweights received about as much credit as khalidov. Maybe less, honestly

It's easy to look back now and say that SF and WEC were good, but at the time the 155ers in the WEC weren't being given much chance and neither was anyone outside of HW in SF.

I don't wanna hear anymore about Mamed. Over-rated and protected. Just scraped past a brawler with a dreadful record by split decision - no more talk about him being elite.

Back