Mamed Khalidov vs. Alexander Shlemenko

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight needs to happen, whether this fight happens in Bellator, KSW, Euro FC or M-1, this dream match-up should happen this year.
eurofc-02

This fight needs to happen, whether this fight happens in Bellator, KSW, Euro FC or M-1, this dream match-up should happen this year.
eurofc-02
Both of them said that they are friends and not gonna fight each other.

This fight should have happened in 2013. I almost don't even care now. Its beyond frustrating being a fan of both these guys

I would like to see this fight, but I don't ever see it happening anytime soon.

Khalidov would wipe him out. I dont see that fight going well for Storm.

I doubt this fight will happen, Mamed said that he dosent want to fight a friend again (he fought Materla and Karaoglu). Mamed and Shlemenko are close friends, Mamed has been in Shlemenkos corner in many of his fights.

Would love to see it. They could make this fight for the big KSW show if they can't get Branch or Wand.

I doubt this fight will happen, Mamed said that he dosent want to fight a friend again (he fought Materla and Karaoglu). Mamed and Shlemenko are close friends, Mamed has been in Shlemenkos corner in many of his fights.

Mamed and Aziz are friends? Wow I didn't know that

Mamed and Aziz are friends? Wow I didn't know that

Yeah, Aziz even said right after the fight that he dosent want a rematch because they are friends and he considers him a brother

Well MMA is not a team sport like football or rugby, one this tdays their paths will cross.

Back